♡A Drunk Truth♡

~SET IN THE THIS IS IT ERA~

×××××♡×××××

You sat up with a start, breathing heavily as you looked around the bedroom. It was still dark outside, and when you glanced at your small alarm clock that sat on the bedside table, you noted that the time was four in the morning. You ran your fingers through your hair and tried to steady your breathing. You were having a bad dream, and it took you a brief moment to realize that.

Your flat was empty, and the air was cold. You got up from the bed after tossing the sheets aside, making your way to your closet. You opened the doors and stared at your collection of clothes before picking out an oversized cardigan. Throwing it over your night dress, you closed the closet doors and made your way out of the bedroom - which door was open.

Walking into the kitchen, you opened the fridge and pulled out a small bottle of soda, placing in onto the kitchen counter before closing the refrigerator. You sighed and turned around to grab your bottle, opening it in the process.

Your mornings were always like this. You'd have a bad dream, and then you'd wake up. Everyone thought you were the luckiest girl on earth, but you thought otherwise.

You worked for one of the biggest names in the music industry: Michael Jackson. You possessed the role of his personal assistant, and you loved what you did. You loved being able to help people, and watch magic be created.

Michael and yourself had become quite close. He trusted you more than he trusted anyone, and you appreciated that.

You took a sip from the bottle before placing it back down, closing the bottle. Suddenly, your mobile phone began to ring from your bedroom. You inhaled deeply and made your way into your bedroom, grabbing your phone and checking the caller ID.

Michael.

A small frown formed on your face as you tapped the accept button.

"Hello?" you held the device up to your ear.

"Heeellloo," Michael seemed to slur. "(Y/N)....I just...I wanted...to...teeelll you someeetthiinnggg," he giggled a little.

You frowned further. Michael was drunk, and you did not know what to do. He had three kids at home, and you wondered if they were witnesses to their father's behavior.

"Michael?" you questioned.

"(Y/N)....you're....so beautiful," he laughed, and that made you blush a bit before you snapped back to your senses.

"Michael, where are your children?" you inquired.

"They....are...in the room," he whispered. "I think,"

"Okay, give me fifteen minutes, I'm coming over to Neverland," you breathed. "Don't try anything stupid. Just wait for me,"

⊰•

Upon arriving at Neverland, you were extremely worried. You paid the cab driver before opening the door and getting out. After you had done this, you pushed the door shut as the car drove away. The front doors were open, and you walked right in. When you entered, you saw that Michael was seated in the living room with one of the maids that you recognized to be Gina.

She was rubbing his back, and he was shaking his head. He looked like a complete mess. You made your way up to the both of them, a frown on your face.