♡The Article|Part Two♡

"Three weeks, at Neverland?" you frowned a little. The opportunity seemed splendid. "You mean...you want me to stay with you? For three weeks?"

"Yes," he nodded. "That is, if you're comfortable with it,"

"I...I mean...I'd love to," you cleared your throat. "It would be an honor for me to do so,"

"Great," he breathed with a small smile. "That way, you can interview me and ask me as many questions as you'd like," he stood up. "I'll ask one of my drivers to come and pick you up at seven, this evening," he focused on your features. "Have your things packed," he bit his lip. "Would that be alright? I'll ask Ben for your address,"

"Uh...yeah," you shook your head. "That would be wonderful,"

You still couldn't believe that this was happening.

"Right, I'll see you later tonight," he waved shyly before standing up. "Take care," he said, turning around to open the door. Once he was out, he shut the door behind him - leaving you on your own.

Is this really happening?

⊰•

By five in the afternoon, all your work had been finished. As you folded the last of your files, a small smile formed on your face. You were finally done for the day, and you could not have been happier. Glancing at your wrist watch, you noted the time.

I still have time to go and talk to Ben about Michael's proposal.

You grabbed your handbag and rushed toward the office door. You opened it quickly, walking out.

"Right," you mumbled, shutting the door behind you.

You walked for several seconds, on your way to Ben's office. His door was closed, but you knew that he was inside.

With a deep breath, you knocked against the door gently.

"Come in," you heard him say.

You opened the door, entering the office before shutting it behind you.

"Ah, (Y/N)," he smiled as you walked over to take a seat across from him. "It's a pleasure to see you, as always,"

"Thank you," you laughed before the man straightened up.

"Now, what can I do for you?"

"Well....as you know..I...met with Michael today,"

"Oh, yes," he smiled. "How did it go? I remember that he came to my office, asking for your address,"

"Michael suggested that I stay with him for three weeks, at Neverland," you sighed. "That way, he reckons that I can ask as many questions as I like,"

"Three weeks?" Ben raised an eyebrow. "So..that means that you won't be in the office during that time,"

"I can still come to work if you want me to," you responded.

Ben stayed silent for a moment, contemplating.

"No," he bit his lip. "Stay with Michael, and do what you do best. Three weeks is more than enough," he flashed you a small smile. "And I'm sure that you will do a wonderful job,"