♡Abducted♡

You giggled as you played with your six year old son - Aiden. As you entertained him, your wedding ring glistened in the light.

The morning was slightly cold, but that didn't change the fact that it was a beautiful day. Michael, your husband, was out for rehearsals, and he was to be home soon.

So to pass time, you were seated on the carpeted floor - in the living room, playing with your son.

"Mom? Which truck should I use?" he cocked his head to the side - holding a red, and a yellow toy truck.

"Hm..." you thought for a moment. "The red one," you smiled. "Because that's your father's favorite color,"

Aiden grinned, proceeding to set the yellow car down when you heard the front door open and close.

Neverland was wonderful place to be at, and you were very happy.

Michael walked into the living room, a loving smile plastered on his face.

"Dad!" Aiden cheered when he saw his father, proceeding to stand up and run to him.

You watched the two most important people in your life. You were happier than any other person on the face of the planet.

Michael hugged Aiden and kissed his forehead before releasing his son. You stood up, and walked up to Michael, a huge grin on your face.

"And here she is," Michael raised his eyebrows. "The most beautiful woman on the planet,"

"Stop, you're making me blush," you waved him off, rolling your eyes playfully.

"I can do a whole lot more than make you blush," he winked, making your heart flutter slightly.

"Dad! Can we all go out for ice cream?" Aiden tugged at his father's pants, making you chuckle.

"Of course," Michael responded. "Just go up to your room, put on your coat - and then we'll go," he looked at you. "Right?"

"That sounds perfect,"

⊰•

You, Michael, and Aiden had already gone out for ice cream, and the outing was fun. You were happy to spend time with your family, and ice cream seemed to be the best catalyst.

Now, the evening sky had become evident, and the air was becoming cold. You had already put Aiden to sleep, and now you were in the bedroom that you shared with your husband.

Michael was already laying underneath the covers, waiting for you. You were seated at your dressing table, brushing your hair.

"Today was fun," Michael remarked, a smile on his face. "We need to spend time together more often," he breathed.

"Yeah," you sighed. "We should," you bit your lip before turning around in your chair. "But you're always busy," you stared at Michael.

"I know," he shook his head. "And for that, I'm sorry,"

"Don't be," you laughed. "Aiden loves you, and he understands that you can't be by his side all the time," you reassured your husband. "And I love you, I'll always support you," you grinned, standing up.

Michael broke into a chuckle as you made your way over to the bed. You sat at the edge, and began to get underneath the covers. Your husband pulled you close to him, so that you were laying on his chest.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)," he whispered as you closed your eyes. "And I will never stop loving you,"

"I love you more," you whispered.

"Impossible," he laughed softly. "I'll always love you most,"

⊰•

At around two in the morning, you had awoken with a start. Michael was still asleep beside you, and you felt uneasy. Glancing at the small clock that sat on the bedside table, you noted the time. Something felt wrong.

You got up from the bed, and slipped on your warm slippers before grabbing your night robe. Once you were sure that you were decently covered, you made your way out of the bedroom.

The corridor was unusually dark, and all the members of staff had gone home for the night. With a deep frown, you began to walk along the dark passage - continuing to feel uneasy.

What's wrong with me?

A moment passed before you arrived at your son's room, and you noticed that the door was slightly open.

Funny, I closed it when I left.

With wide eyes, you pushed the door open - turning on the light. Where Aiden should have been, there was only his blanket - and a note sat on his pillow.

Your eyes began to tear up as you ran in, grabbing the piece of paper.

We have your son. We will call you at six in the morning - should you miss the call, your son will die. No police, or your son will die.

Nothing smart, or your son will DIE.

You screamed falling to your knees. Your son had been kidnapped, and you were scared. Michael seemed to have heard you, because he came running into the room with a frown on his face.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" he looked around. "Where's Aiden?"

"He's...he's been kidnapped!" you cried. "My son has been kidnapped!"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~