♡All Coming Back♡

•Prologue•

For twenty years, you had been married to the Kimg of Pop, Michael Jackson. The two of you had been very close, loving each other deeply. The both of you had not had any children, as you had been unable to conceive after a first pregnancy, which was unsuccessful. You and your husband had spoken about adoption plans, but they never went through.

Unfortunately, Michael died in a car crash, one evening. The two of you had had an argument, and he walked out - never to return to you.

At present moment, you're in your car - parked outside of the mansion that you had once shared with the man you loved. After his death, you had moved out - and this was the first time you were back at the house, without him.

•♡•

×PLAY MUSIC HERE (ONLY IF YOU WANT TO)×

You opened the car door, and got out - staring at the massive building. It was beautiful, but it brought back painful memories for you. Kicking the door shut, you took in a deep breath. You were at the house for closure, something you had missed out on when he passed away three months ago.

Your hand bag was over your shoulder, and your keys were in your hand. You had always kept the keys to the house safe, so you were sure that you had all the keys with you. Walking up to the front doors, you unlocked them before pushing them open. The sound of the doors opening echoed throughout the large room.

Stepping inside, you shut the doors before looking around. Everything was as it was the day that Michael had walked out. Nothing had changed. You had never had the courage to visit the house until now. You knew that you would get emotional, but you were going to do your best to keep calm.

As you walked further in, your heels clicked against the wooden floors. Suddenly, you heard faint giggling, from behind you. Turning around, you saw nothing there. A moment passed, and you stood there - trying to figure out where the sound had come from.

Again, you heard giggling - but this time it was from in front of you. When you turned your head back, your eyes widened when you saw a vision of you and Michael, running down the main staircase. You had on a yellow dress that fell to your knees, and you remembered that day - it was when you first moved into the house, two weeks after you had gotten married.

"Michael!" you laughed as you ran away from him, rushing down the staircase. "Stop!" you giggled.

"Come here!" he chuckled as he caught up to you, pulling you back by your hand - bringing you closer to him. He looked into your eyes and rested his forehead against yours. "I love you, (Y/N)," he looked into your eyes, taking your hands and intertwining his fingers with yours. "And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you,"

You watched as the vision faded away. Tears had formed in your eyes as you swallowed, and walked along into the living room, your pace slow. Fiddling with your cold fingers, your heart skipped a beat when you saw another vision, in the middle of the room.

You and Michael were laying on the sofa, and you were safe in his arms. The both of you were watching the cartoon, Peter Pan, and you were enjoying the time with your husband.

He traced his fingers up and down your upper arm, and a moment passed before you looked up at him, making him look at you. He stared at your features for a brief moment before he leaned over and kissed your forehead.