♡Love♡

"(Y/N), for the last time - I'm not cheating on you!" Michael growled as he threw his hands in the air out of frustration.

"How can I be sure about that? You barely even trust me!" you responded loudly.

At present moment, you and your husband of three years were fighting. When you had gotten married to the man of your dreams, you had never thought that the two of you would fight so much. However, you were proven wrong.

Despite the fact that you and Michael loved each other dearly, arguments were very common between the two of you. Dissensions could really have been about anything, and most times - the issues were petty.

You and Michael were both smart, and both mentally agile - the attributes that indirectly affected the harmony of your marriage.

"Who said I didn't trust you?!" he widened his eyes. "(Y/N), we've been married for three years! Don't you think that I would've learned to trust you?!"

"No, I don't!" you exclaimed. "Because most of the time, you're out of the house - and you won't even tell me where you are!"

"I don't have to tell you everywhere I go!"

"I never said that you had to. But a bit of communication would be nice," you remarked sarcastically. "Ugh, you know what, never mind," you bit your lip, walking towards the main doors. The night was cold, and it was pouring outside. "I need some space,"

"(Y/N), where the hell do you think you're going?" Michael followed you, grabbing your hand as you reached for your coat. "It's pouring outside,"

"Why do you care?" you turned back around to face him.

"I'm your husband," he narrowed his eyes. "I want you to be safe,"

"I will be," you responded before yanking your arm back and grabbing your coat.

"(Y/N)..." Michael trailed off. "Just...come back. I'm sorry," he whispered. "Don't leave,"

You stayed silent, slipping your coat on before walking out.

"(Y/N), you'll get drenched!" he exclaimed, but you didn't listen. You walked out into the rain - shoving your hands into the pockets of your coat. "Shit," you heard Michael mumble as he grabbed his own coat - putting it on before following you.

You began to make your way into the gardens when you felt your husband pull your hand back - again. You turned around and stared at him.

"What?!" you yelled over the loud sound of rain drops hitting the the ground.

"I said I was sorry!" he responded in the same manner. "Please, just come back inside!"

"You go, I need time to think!" you replied before breaking into a small giggle. You couldn't help it - you felt ridiculous.

"(Y/N)," he sighed, smiling a little when he saw you giggle. "Please," he held his hand out to you. "Come inside,"

You stared at your dashing husband for a long moment before lowering your gaze.

"Fine," you muttered.

You began to walk, but Michael's arms stopped you as he lifted you up - bridal style. You squealed as he ran back to the mansion, with you in his arms.

"Michael!" you exclaimed. He walked through the main doors, only to be met by Carol - the chief of staff at Neverland. Her blue eyes widened when she saw you and Michael.

"(Y/N)," she frowned before looking at Michael. "Michael, what the hell were you two doing?" she gasped. "You're both drenched!"

"It's a long story," you bit your lip. "We were arguing,"

"Yes, I heard that," she shook her head. "Although, I had assumed that the two of you had resolved the matter,"

"Well, we have now," Michael grinned as you shook your head in slight embarrassment.

"Well, we're going to have a warm shower before changing our clothes," you sighed as Michael set you down. "We'll be upstairs,"

With that, you and Michael made your way up to the bedroom that the two of you shared.

~•♡•~

An hour later, the two of you were warmly dressed, and Michael was sitting up in bed as you dried your hair off with a towel. It was five minutes after midnight, and the sheets of rain were only getting heavier. Thunder could also be heard, but very lightly.

You were standing in front of the dressing mirror, moving the towel over your head skillfully.

"It's raining so much," Michael remarked. "I think there's a storm brewing,"

"Don't say that," you breathed, finally finished with drying your hair. You took your towel and threw it into the basket of items that were to be washed.

Inhaling deeply, you walked over to the bed - laying down next to your husband. He pulled you closer to him so that you were laying on his chest. You stared at your wedding ring as it glistened in the light.

"I feel so stupid," you mumbled. "For walking out like that," you laughed a little.

"Are you kidding?" he responded. "I was the stupid one for not insisting that you stay inside. Now, you might get sick," he sighed.

You giggled a little, enjoying the feeling of your husband's arms around you. At that moment, you realized just how special he was to you, and you to him.

Despite the fights, and the misunderstanding - love prevailed.

And it would continue to do so for the rest of your days.

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this one sucked, and I'm sorry!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~