♡Birthday Surprise♡

You walked into the bedroom, and smiled when you saw your husband, Michael, getting ready in front of the full length mirror. You walked up to him, kissing him on the cheek.

"Someone looks handsome," you remarked, making him chuckle.

Currently, your husband was getting ready to attend a meeting with his manager, Frank.

Since you wanted to surprise Michael, you pretended as if you had forgotten that it was his birthday. Of course, being the person that Michael was - he didn't mention anything, nor did he complain.

"Thank you," he blushed a bit, shaking his head. "I really don't want to go to the meeting today," he grimaced. "But Frank insists,"

Little did Michael know, Frank was in on the surprise.

"You'll be fine," you gave him a chaste kiss before making your way out of the bedroom. "Good luck!"

~•♡•~

Once Michael had left, you decided to call up Janet - your husband's sister. You wanted to surprise Michael when he returned from his meeting.

Despite the fact that Michael's family didn't celebrate birthdays, Janet was eager to help you set up, and seeing as this was the first time he was going to have a birthday party - you wanted it to be special.

Standing at outside of the main doors, you fiddled with your gorgeous waiting ring as you waited for Janet to arrive.

Eventually, a large red car appeared - and straight away, you knew that it was your sister-in-law. When the car door opened, Janet immediately jumped out - running to hug you.

"Ugh," she groaned as she pulled away from you. "It's been so long!" she raised an eyebrow. "And you have lost weight, is everything okay with you and Michael?"

"Really? Then why the hell are you so thin?" she folded her arms.

"Because Michael keeps me active," you retorted, making Janet scrunch up her face.

"Okay, sorry for asking," she rolled her eyes playfully. "Now, what's the plan?" she set her hands on her hips.

"I have the perfect idea,"

~•♡•~

Several hours had passed since Janet had arrived to help you set up. The two of you had had so much fun whilst preparing. Janet was like the sister you never had.

"No, put those there!" she pointed to a bunch of balloons that you were holding. You giggled and followed her directions, tying them to one of the gift bags.

"I'm so excited for Michael to come home," you smiled to yourself. "How do you think he'll react when he sees all this?"

"He'd be over the moon!" Janet clapped happily. "Especially since this is the first time you're celebrating his birthday with him, as his wife,"

You blushed.

"I hope so," you grinned.

"So...how are the two of you?" she questioned. "Is he at the studio most of the time?"

"Things are fine," you responded. "Yeah, he is - but I try my best to understand him," you sighed. "However, sometimes I do wish that he didn't have to work so much,"

"I feel you," Janet pouted slightly. "The music industry is no joke. The work is so demanding, trust me - I know,"

You broke into a giggle, shaking your head.

"Anyhoo! Let me stop talking, and let's finish getting this place set up!" she giggled.

~•♡•~

Finally, everything had been set up - and Janet had just finished getting ready. Since the two of you were around the same size, she had borrowed one of your dresses. You were in the bedroom that you shared with Michael, staring at your reflection in the full length mirror. Janet was seated at the edge of the bed, a wide smile on her face.

"Michael is one lucky man!" she exclaimed. "Ugh, you're so beautiful!" she exclaimed, standing up.

"Thank you," you grinned, turning around to face her. "But you're way more beautiful, and you know that," you raised an eyebrow.

"No way,"

"Yes way," you spoke before the front doors could be heard, opening and closing. "Oh my God...Michael is home," you whispered in excitement.

From downstairs, you heard Michael gasp before breaking into a giggle. You knew that he had seen the decoration, and the gifts.

"This conversation is not over," Janet pointed at you as you walked out of the bedroom. Michael's sister followed you out, and as the two of you descended the staircase - you saw Frank standing beside Michael, a smirk painted on his face.

"Happy birthday!" Janet squealed, running up to her brother and flinging her arms around him. "Agh! You're a year older, and a year wiser!"

"Jan..." Michael trailed off, gesturing to the decorations and the gifts. "Are these all...for me?"

Janet nodded before pointing at you. "It was all your beautiful wife's idea,"

Michael's eyes moved to you, and from the way they sparkled - you knew that he was admiring the way you looked.

You walked up to him as Janet moved aside, allowing the two of you some space. Michael set his hands on your waist, pulling you close to him.

"This was all your idea?" he whispered.

"Mhm," you nodded. "I didn't get a large crowd of people to yell surprise, though," you grimaced a little.

Michael shook his head, keeping his eyes on you. "This is...perfect," he laughed before turning his head to look at Frank. "Were you in on this?"

"Guilty," Frank held his hands up. "(Y/N)'s the queen, and you're the king," he chuckled. "I was but a loyal subject,"

"Oh, shut up," you waved Frank off playfully. "Thank you, for helping," you giggled slightly before bringing your eyes back to your husband.

"Happy birthday, my love,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this sucked.
Lemme know your thoughts!
Thank you for reading!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~