♡In The Blink Of An Eye|Part Two♡

NOTE: This part is a little long, sorry.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Your whole world came crashing down when you heard those words. Your heart was pounding in your chest, and your throat went dry. Michael seemed completely devastated, making you tear up as you stared at Dr. Daniels.

"I'm so sorry," he shook his head. "I really am,"

"M-My...little girl," Michael growled, standing up. "She's my little girl!" he exclaimed before walking toward the office door and opening it. After he had walked out, he didn't bother to shut the door.

Tears had filled your eyes, and you couldn't think straight.

"E-Excuse me," you addressed Dr. Daniels before standing up and walking out of the office.

Michael was in the passage, leaning back against the wall. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his pants, and he looked angry.

The fans could be heard, screaming from outside the building - but you paid no attention to that. Your eyes were wet, and you didn't know what to say.

"Michael," you breathed, placing your hand on his shoulder.

"Why us?" he brought his eyes to look at you. "Why did this have to happen to us?" tears began to fill his eyes.

"I...I can't answer that for you," you sighed. "I really can't,"

Suddenly, Dr. Daniels cleared his throat, making you turn around. He had followed you out, and he wore a solemn expression on his face.

"Would you like to...see her?"

Michael clenched his jaw when you turned around to look at him.

"I...don't want to see her right now," he bit his lip hard.

Moving back around to face Dr. Daniels, you forced a small smile.

"I'll go and see her," you spoke. "Take me to her,"

"Right this way," he led the way along the corridor. The room wasn't too far away, and as Dr. Daniels placed his hand on the door knob - he pushed the door open.

Your heart began to race as you entered the room, walking past the doctor.

"I'll give you some space," he said lowly before pulling the door shut.

Rose was laying on the bed, and her eyes were closed. Her face looked badly bruised, and there were dark marks all along her collarbone. Your heart sank and you let out a sob. Your precious little girl had been through the worst form of sabotage.

There were two chairs on either side of the bed, so you sat down on the one nearest to you. Taking your daughter's hand in your own, you let the tears stream down your face. You rubbed the back of her hand gently, and studied her innocent features. She didn't deserve this.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes slowly - making your eyes widen. She turned her head gently, and looked at you.

"Why are you crying, mom?" her voice came out weak.

"Oh, honey," you leaned over and kissed her forehead before pulling back. "How...are you feeling?"

"Not...good," she bit her lip. "My body hurts,"

"Do you....know...what happened?" you questioned carefully.

"A man...he...told me that he had candy in his truck...and that he wanted to give it to me," she exhaled. "And then he held a cloth to my face....and that's all I remember,"