♡Hostage|Part Two♡

You and Michael were led to a white van, and your heart was racing - you were so scared.

"Get in," the man, whom you had assumed to be the leader, ordered. You wanted to wait a little, just so that you could see if Karen had exited the bathroom. In your mind, you were already praying for a way to be saved. "Get in!" the man pushed you and Michael into the back of the van. He slammed the doors shut before the rest of them all got in. "Jack, you're driving," he spoke to one of the other men.

Michael and you were at the back, and the both of you were alone. If you whispered, the men in front wouldn't be able to hear the two of you.

You stared at Michael, and Michael stared back at you. The both of you were clearly frightened, and when you felt that the vehicle was moving - your heart sank.

"I really hope someone comes to save us soon," you whispered.

"Don't worry, the people back at the studio will call the police," he whispered back. "Hopefully, this will all be over soon,"

"Does this van have a number plate?" you bit your lip, keeping your voice quiet.

"No," his face fell slightly.

"Shit," your eyes began to tear up. You were beginning to panic. "Michael..."

"Sh," he held a finger up to his lips. "(Y/N), relax. We'll be fine," he looked just as worried as you. "Have faith,"

~•♡•~

After, what seemed to be, an hour long drive - the vehicle came to a stop. You heard the men get out before the back doors opened - making you jump slightly. Michael held onto your hand as one of the men peered in.

"Come on," he ordered. You moved out, ahead of Michael. Once the two of you had gotten to your feet, you began to study your surroundings. You seemed to be on an abandoned street - in front of a very expensive looking house. However, the building did look lonely. The man held a gun, aimed at the both of you. "Walk," he commanded, making you and Michael move ahead.

The rest of the men had disappeared into the house, making you fiddle with your fingers nervously.

Please don't shoot us.

Eventually, the three of you arrived at the staircase.

"Keep moving," the man spoke in a firm voice. Michael squeezed your hand gently as the two of you ascended the staircase. Several moments had passed before the man cocked his gun. "Stop," he cleared his throat, opening a beautifully designed door. "Inside," he cocked his head in the direction of the open door.

You and Michael walked in, realizing that it was a stunning, large bedroom.

"Stylish," Michael remarked, making you want to laugh.

Just as the man with the gun was about to shut the door, you turned around to look at him.

"What....is your name?" you searched his cold eyes. "And what do you want with us?"

The man ignored you, moving to attempt to shut the door.

"Please," you breathed. "Don't you owe us at least that much? I mean..." you gestured to the large room. "You've kidnapped us, and brought us here....don't you at least think you could tell us what your name is?" you pleaded.

The man stared at you, and for a moment - you felt as if his expression softened. He was doing bad things, but he didn't seem like a bad person. He almost seemed...compassionate.

"Jerry," he mumbled before shutting the door, and locking it.

"Jerry," Michael repeated, mocking the way in which the man had said it. "What a name for a bandit," he scoffed.

"Don't be mean," you laughed a little.

"(Y/N)," he narrowed his eyes. "Look at us, we've been kidnapped," he raised an eyebrow. "What the hell do you mean by don't be mean?" he made a face.

"Well....he looked....like.." you trailed off. "Oh never mind," you bit your lip. "What are we going to do now?"

"Just wait....I guess," he looked toward the barred windows. "There's no way out," he shook his head. "But this room seems to have everything,"

"Ugh," you fiddled with your fingers. "We need to plan an escape," you looked at Michael. "We need to get out of here,"

"I know that," he sighed, bringing his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose. "But how do you propose we do that?"

You opened your mouth to say something, but you were interrupted when you heard the bedroom door being unlocked. A moment passed before it opened - revealing Jerry. He wore a cold expression on his face, and his eyes were hard.

"The boss will see you now,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know it sucked😂
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~