♡First Encounter♡

~SET IN THE BAD ERA~

A request from my good friend Lovelyy-Jackson

×××××♡×××××

Yanae stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, staring at her reflection. Her face was bright, and so were her eyes. The flat was empty, and everything was quiet.

At present moment, she was getting ready to accompany her cousin, Wesley Snipes, to a videl shoot that he was going to be a part of. Yanae didn't have many friends, and the only loyal person she knew was her cousin. She would have done anything for Wesley, so when he asked her to accompany him - she said yes.

A couple of minutes passed before she flashed a small smile, making her reflection do the same. She glanced at her wrist watch, and noted that the time was eight in the morning. Wesley was going to pick Yanae in a few minutes before they left for the video shoot.

Walking over to her dressing table, Yanae opened her jewelry box - fishing out a beautiful diamond bracelet. She put it on before closing the box.

Several moments had passed before Yanae heard someone knocking at the front door. She walked out of her bedroom, and rushed down the staircase. Getting to the door, you opened it - and as expected, Wesley was there.

He had a bright grin on his face, making you smile wider.

"So, my dear cousin," he cleared his throat. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yes, we are," you nodded. "Just let me go and ger my bag, then we'll go,"

"Don't take too long," he laughed.

"I won't,"

⊰•

Wesley had driven you both to the area of the shoot. Upon arriving, Yanae were rather tired - mainly because she had not slept well, the night before.

Wesley broughr the car to a stop, opening his door and getting out before shutting it.

She did the same, and walked over to stand next to her cousin. The video was to be shot on an empty street, and Yanae  found this intriguing. People were scattered along the path, and she concluded that they were a part of the shoot.

"Wow," the young girl whispered to Wesley. "This seems legit,"

"Because it is," he narrowed his eyes. "One of the biggest names in the music industry is going to be a part of the video,"

Yanae bit your lip and raised an eyebrow. She didn't know that someone famous was going to be there - and the thought made her heart race.

"Oh?" she inquired. "Who is this person?"

"Right behind you," he chuckled. Yanae turned around, and her eyes widened when she came face to face with the man himself: Michael Jackson.

The girl stood there, in complete shock. When she noticed that she were in the way, she stepped aside, and Michael held his hand out for Wesley to shake. Yanae's cousin did so before releasing his hand.

"Good morning," Michael smiled, resting his hands behind his back. "It's good to see you," he nodded at Wesley.

"It's great to see you too," the man grinned. Wesley then gestured to you. "This is my cousin, Yanae," he smiled. "I asked her to accompany me here, I hope that's okay,"