♡Bleed♡

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is quite short, please feel free to click away if you aren't happy!

•♡•

You were laying in bed, your eyes open. The sky was dark, and it was around three in the morning. Next to you lay your husband of two years, Michael Jackson. He was fast asleep, but you were wide awake. You had been up for the entire night, and despite the fact that your eyes were tired - you brain was very much active.

Blinking a few times, tears formed in your eyes as you stared out of the window. You were suffering from severe depression, a mental illness that consumed you. You were three months pregnant, and you knew that stress would be bad for the baby - but your mind would not stop working. You constantly thought about the past, and the things you could have done to make it better.

Now, Michael was aware of the fact that you were depressed, and he always made it a point to make sure that you were alright. What he didn't know was that you self harmed - the art of cutting your wrists.

You always wore long sleeves, so Michael had not noticed the scars that decorated your inner arm. You had been cutting for most of your life, and it wasn't something that you were proud of. When you were intimate with Michael, the lights were always turned off - concealing you from being interrogated by the man you loved.

You knew that what you did was not good for the baby, but it was so hard not to do it. Cutting was the only outlet you had.

Thinking of the past, and how much you missed it - tears began to stream down your face. Michael was still asleep, so you kept as quiet as possible. You wanted to scream, but you couldn't.

At the back of your mind, you knew that it wasn't a good idea to become pregnant when your depression had not been cured - but Michael adored the baby, and so did you. You wanted to shower it with all the love in the world.

Getting up slowly, you kept your eyes on Michael, making sure that he was still asleep. Straightening up, you took one last glance at him before making your way to the bathroom, which door was open. Entering, you pushed the door shut and sighed - walking over to the mirror and examining yourself.

You looked tired, and sad - and your frame had become frail due to the pregnancy. A groan escaped your lips as your thoughts became louder. You just wanted an escape.

Slowly reaching for your makeup bag that was placed on the counter, you opened it and fished out a large razor blade.

It was large, and it was sharp.

Placing it on your skin, you gulped and glanced at yourself in the mirror. Your thoughts became even louder - urging you to do it, urging you to slice your wrist open and bleed to death.

And in one swift movement, you brought the blade across your wrist.

•❁❁❁•

Michael.

My eyes flutter open, and I catch a glimpse of the time on the alarm clock - it was fifteen minutes past three in the morning, and (Y/N) wasn't in bed with me. The bathroom light was on, as it always was - so I sat up and got to my feet. Perhaps (Y/N) was using the bathroom.

Knocking against the door, I wanted to see if she was okay. I had this strange feeling deep within me that something was wrong. When no one opened the door, I figured that she may have been downstairs for a glass of water.

A sigh escaped my lips as I decided that I wanted to wash my face. With a smile on my face, I pushed open the door. My smile quickly faded when I saw (Y/N) laying in a pool of blood.

She had just slit her wrist.

"(Y/N)!" I fell to my knees. "Oh God!" I shook my head.

I was in a state of panic, but I was doing my best to gather my thoughts. I needed to get my wife to the hospital, and I needed to do it fast.

⊰•
This wasn't very good.
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
⊰•
|Love|Hope|Truth|