♡The Teacher|Part Two♡

You gasped and the people in the tent did the same as well. Michael stood there, not knowing what to do. Dani noticed this, and she ran over toward Daniel, helping him up to his feet.

"What happened?" she questioned, looking at you. "My God! He's bleeding!" she shook her head. "What the hell happened?"

You didn't know what to say. Michael was standing there, and when you turned your head to look at him - he simply walked away. You turned back to look at your friends, feeling more confused than ever.

"What happened?" Dani questioned again. "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?!" she snapped.

You looked at Daniel before looking back at Dani.

"H-He was drunk," you stuttered. "A-And he asked me to dance," you shook your head. "He tried to pull me with him...but Michael...punched him," you couldn't believe what you were saying, and from the way that Dani was looking at you, you could tell that she couldn't believe what you were saying either.

"Ugh," she groaned, trying to support Daniel's weight. "We need to get him back to his dorm room,"

"Yeah," you nodded, still shocked about what had recently unfolded.

One of Daniel's arms was around Dani's neck, so you took his other arm, throwing it over your shoulder. He reeked of alcohol, and he could barely speak.

"Poor Dan," Dani sighed. "He's so drunk,"

You said nothing, helping Daniel walk toward the dorm building. Since he resided in the same building as you and Dani, the trip wasn't going to be difficult - especially since the boy lived a floor below you and your best friend.

Helping him toward his dorm room, you knocked at the door - hoping that his roommate would be inside. You waited for a moment, and almost lost hope before the door opened to reveal a tall man with very pale skin. He looked sickly, but his eyes were bright.

"Hi," Dani greeted him. "Daniel, here, is a little drunk," she flashed him a small smile. "Will you be able to make sure that he wakes up tomorrow morning?" she questioned as Daniel wiggled out of her grip, and stumbled past his roommate - into the bedroom.

"No problem," the boy nodded.

"Thank you..." Dani trailed off.

"Fred," the boy smiled.

"Fred," Dani grinned. "Thank you, Fred,"

With that, Fred pushed the door shut - and Dani turned to face you. She stared at you for a long moment before she grabbed your hand - leading you toward the staircase. She practically dragged you up, and led you toward your dorm room.

Opening the door loudly, she pushed you inside before entering herself - being sure to shut the door behind her before she turned around to look at you.

"What happened?" she gawked. "I thought you were doing fine!"

"I was!" you exclaimed. "I was sitting next to Michael, and Daniel tried to force me to dance with him!" you covered your face with both of your hands. "God! I feel horrible!"

Dani stayed silent, staring at you. You removed your hands from your face and looked at her. She set her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Michael punched Daniel," she bit her lip. "He punched Daniel because....he must care for you," her eyes widened. "Oh my God...that's the only explanation!"

"Are you serious?" you gawked. "We're talking about a possible assault case here, and that's what you're on about?"

"Hey, I have my reasons," she shrugged. "Why don't you ask Michael why he hit our friend?"