♡How It Began♡

Start from the beginning

"Oh," Mark fished into the pockets of his pants, pulling out his thick wallet. He opened it and took out several humdred dollar bills, giving the notes to you. "Go crazy," he chuckled.

You chuckled as the husband and wife walked out of the house.

"Have fun!" Anne yelled again before the both of them disappeared.

Once the door had shut, you turned around to look at the two beautiful children. Leah and Vincent were sitting on the floor, watching television. You laughed at how quick their attention had turned from the concert to the television, but you quickly shook your head when you realized that they were watching a video where the Jackson brothers were performing.

The two of them were fixated on the television screen - their eyes bright. You walked over to sit down on the large sofa, leaning back. You were tired, and it was only seven in the morning.

You closed your eyes and let out a sigh. It was going to be a long day.

⊰•

By midday, you and the children were ready. You were waiting in the living room, and Leah was seated beside you. Vincent was still getting ready in the room, and the day was rather hot. Your hair was open, so you quickly fastened it into a loose ponytail, keeping it together with a thin rubber band. You were wearing a shirt, that was tucked into the band of a beautiful skirt that stopped at your knees. You had on ballet flats, and you were satisfied with the way you looked.

Vincent came out of the room, and he looked smart. He had on long trousers, and a red shirt. Leah wore a cute dress, and you all looked wonderful.

"Right," you sighed when you saw that everyone was ready. "Shall we go?"

"Yes!" the both of the exclaimed, running out of the house. You followed quickly, being sure to shut the front door behind you.

The house wasn't too far from the main road, so the three of you walked for a bit before you stopped a passing cab. The kids got into the back, and you got into the front. The driver was an old man, wearing glasses. He had a friendly smile on his face, and his head was turned toward you - waiting for you to speak.

"The studio after the local coffee shop, two miles from here," you breathed, fastening your seatbelt.

The man nodded and started driving. You let out a sigh and looked out at the passing scenery. People were walking along the sidewalk, and everyone looked busy. You admired the way the town looked when it was bustling with energy.

The drive lasted for a while before the vehicle finally came to a stop. Using one of the hundred dollar bills that Mark had given you, you paid the driver. He took the note from you, and gave you your change before you and the kids got out of the car.

The man flashed you a smile before driving off. The place was crowded, and you could see that a lot of people had gathered to see the Jacksons perform. You held onto Leah's hand with your right, and Vincent's with your left. The both of them gasped in wonder when they saw how many people were present.

"This is so cool!" Leah exclaimed. "There are so many people!"

"Ugh, I hate people," you muttered.