♡How It Began♡

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed.

"Hello," you bent over to kiss her forehead. "Are your parents home?" you questioned as she stood aside to let you in.

"Yep, they're in the living room," she chirped.

Suddenly, Vincent could be heard running down the staircase, and when he saw you - his eyes lit up.

"(Y/N)!" he ran up to hug you. You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair.

The Dwyer children loved you, and you loved them. Vincent and Leah led you into the living room, where you saw Anne and Mark - seated on the sofa. They were conversing, and when they saw you, Anne stood up. She walked over to you with a smile.

"(Y/N)," she smiled. "It's so good to see you," she held her hand out.

You took it and shook her hand before releasing it.

"Today is going to be an eventful day," she remarked. "Because you'll be taking Leah and Vincent to a concert," she laughed.

"Oh?"

"Yep," Mark stood up. "It's one where the Jackson brothers will be performing, and you'll be attending with the children. They're so excited,"

"Yeah!" Leah squealed. "Their music is awesome!"

"And Michael can dance!"

Your eyes widened. You had always admired the Jackson brothers, but you never thought that you'd get to attend one of their concerts. Tickets were usually quite expensive.

"But..I..." you trailed off.

"We've already bought the tickets for the three of you," Anne smiled, resting her hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry about the money,"

You broke into a small smile, nodding gratefully at Anne.

"Thank you," you bit your lip.

"Don't mention it," she tapped your shoulder before letting her hand fall to her side. Mark came up and rested his hand on her waist lovingly.

"The concert starts at around one in the afternoon," he cleared his throat. "So it'd be best to be there early, because we've been told that a lot of people are going to be there,"

"Yes," Anne nodded. "And we've got you three backstage passes, to meet the brothers," she grinned.

"Ugh, I'm so excited!" Leah clapped happily.

"Shut up," Vincent pushed her playfully.

"You shut up," she responded before you started laughing softly.

"They're a handful," Anne rolled her eyes playfully. "You'll know the struggle when you have children of your own,"

You grinned and bit your lip shyly. You had never really thought of having children. You were still very young.

"Well, we've got to go now," Mark took Anne's hand, and the two of them walked toward the front door.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Anne opened her hand bag and fished out six pieces of firm paper. They were all very small, and when she handed them to you, you realized that they were the tickets, and the backstage passes. "Have fun," she smiled.