♡Significant|Part Two♡

NOTE: I know that this part sucks, I'm sorry😭

~~~~~♡~~~~~

"Oh my God!" you exclaimed.

Michael was standing before you, but he was supposed to be dead. Your heart was racing, and you couldn't believe what you were seeing. You had always adored Michael, but now that you were seeing him here - you were scared as hell.

"What the hell is going on?!" you yelled. Your parents weren't home yet, making you even more frightened.

Michael held his hands up, keeping his eyes on you.

"I'm not trying to hurt you," his voice was gentle. "Please, don't be frightened,"

"Y-You're...M-Michael..." you trailed off, clearly confused. "J-Jackson..."

"I could tell you that I'm not a spirit of some sort," he chuckled. "But then I would be lying,"

You blinked rapidly and stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"Y-You're...a spirit?" you frowned. "Like...a ghost?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Very much correct!" he grinned.

Your mind was a complete mess.

"I gotta be dreaming," you whispered, pinching your upper arm. However, Michael didn't disappear. He was standing there with a raised eyebrow.

"I can assure you," he spoke. "You're not dreaming right now. Although, you were dreaming about a while ago,"

"Y-You...were in my dream," you remarked.

"Yes," he smiled. "I made a smooth transmission, didn't I?"

"You're....real," you breathed. "You're...standing in my bedroom,"

"Mhm," he nodded.

"Why?" you bit your lip. "Why are you...here?"

"To guide you," he laughed. "The heavens have sent me to be with you for a year," he explained. "I'm supposed to be your guide," he walked over to sit down at the edge of your bed. "But so far, you seem to be doing extremely well," he grinned. "Your math results have been amazing,"

"How...do you...know that?" you were still in a state of complete shock.

"I'm a spirit, not a human," he focused on you. "I can see things that others can't," he cleared his throat. "And I can read minds," he furrowed his eyebrows. "Although, I can't read yours. You're special,"

"Wait wait wait," you shook your head. "So...the heavens have sent you to be my guide for a year," you stared at Michael.

"Yes,"

"And....can...other people see you?" you questioned.

"No," he giggled a little. "Only you can,"

"So...you're just going to...follow me around for an entire year?" you laughed a little. "This has to be some sort of joke. It has to be," you rolled your eyes slightly. "I can't believe this!"

"What's so hard to believe?" he inquired. "I'm a spirit, and I'm here to guide you. If I were you, I'd be grateful for the help," he stood up.

"That's the thing. You aren't me!"

The front doors could be heard opening and closing, meaning that your parents were home.

"You need to open your mind," Michael sighed. "That's on my to do list,"

"What? There is no list!" you groaned. "This is absurd!"

You opened your mouth to say something else, but someone could be heard knocking at your bedroom door. You turned to look at Michael, but he had disappeared.

The bedroom door opened, revealing your mother.

"Honey?" she frowned. "Who were you talking to?"

"Uh...I...was talking to myself," you laughed nervously. "Getting my thoughts in order,"

"Ah," she nodded. "Well, you better get some sleep, it's eleven and you should have been in bed by ten,"

"Yes, mom," you nodded.

"Good night," she waved before pulling your bedroom door shut.

You sighed and looked around your bedroom. It was still empty. The window was open, and the evening air was rushing in. You ran over and pulled the window shut - drawing your curtains together.

Tears had formed in your eyes, and you realized that you had been crying for no reason.

"Let me get to sleep," you muttered to yourself.

Hopefully some sleep will do me good.

⊰•

The next morning, you had awoken at around eight in the morning. Your parents had already left for work, and you were alone in the house. It was raining heavily outside, and the morning was rather cold. You wanted to go back to sleep, but it was far too chilly for that. You were currently in your bedroom, folding your blanket.

"Hello," a soft, male voice made you jump slightly.

You turned around and saw Michael. He had his hands shoved into the pockets of his pants as he stared at you. You sighed and set your hands on your hips.

"You scared me," you closed your eyes before opening them again. As he studied you, you let your hands fall to your sides. "What do you want?"

"To spend some time with you," he replied. "You're all alone, and you need some company,"

"I'm pretty sure I can be fine on my own," you answered.

Michael raised an eyebrow, making you look away before you huffed.

"Okay fine," you muttered. "A bit of company would be nice,"

"Great!" he clapped happily.

"So what did you have in mind?" you folded your arms. "It's raining outside, so we'll have to be content with being inside,"

"Just because it's raining doesn't mean we can't go outside," he smirked a little. "Have you ever been for a rain bath?"

"Ha ha," you said sarcastically. "So funny," you rolled your eyes. "There is no way that I'm going to go out into the rain and wet my hair,"

"Come on," he walked forward, grabbing your hand.

You gasped when you felt his freezing cold hand against yours.

"Sorry," he winced a little. "Perks of being a spirit," he remarked sarcastically.

You couldn't help but laugh a little. Despite the fact that nothing made sense, you had to admit - he could make anyone feel at ease.

"Michael...can...we not go outside?" you sighed. "I really don't want to,"

Michael stared at you for a brief moment before shrugging and nodding.

"Okay," he agreed. "Then let's spend some time getting to know each other,"

"That, I can do,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~