15. Hide and seek

Not much to say today. 

I still love you guys. thanks for reading

so comment maybe

gosh darn it I did it again. 

LOVE YA! Elle EM EN OH PE

XXX

Oh almost forgot. Changing Zayn's girlfriends name. I like the name Ellie too much.

She is now... Vanessa. like hudgens! 

lol ok XXX

___________________________________

"Oh, ok."

"Mhm. Yeah. Haha no I wouldn't either."

"Are you sure?"

"Ok I will then. Yes, love you too. Ring me later."

I slid my cellular back in my pocket. I had now been boot free for a week, and living with Louis and Harry for three days. So far it's been like this: Harry makes breakfast, Lou and I eat it. Lou steals the remote, I give up and shower. Harry pulls a perverted stunt, I yell at him. Niall comes over and feeds me lunch. Niall and I talk until dinner. Dinner is made by a different person each night, then I would change into pygamas and steal the remote, Louis would shower, and Harry and Niall would have this wierd competative thing going on. Then Harry would carry me to my bed. I know this because I'm a light sleeper. I'd just pretend. Some mornings I'd wake up and he'd still be there, and I'd have to climb over him.

Today, after lunch, my aunty Sarah called me. My aunt lives in America. She's got this big old beach house that she lives in during the year, and then during the summer travels around the world and leaves to her relatives. As in me, this summer. My cousin, Maddy, well she's sixteen. She's sarah's daughter. Anyway she doesn't trust Maddy home alone for a week of July, so she's sending me out. I can bring friends. I'm trying to sort out who exactly I should bring. Dani will be busy with the Olymics (she's a cheerleader!), Liam will want to be here with her. Zayn has been trapped under Vanessa's thumb. She's not that outright mean, she's just not all that kind either. Like she wants nothing to do with us. Zayn wont be coming. 

"If you think too long like that, your face will stay like that forever," Niall said very seriously next to me.

"Good. I always wanted to look like an intellectual"

"Are you not?"

"There are many things I'm not."

"Let's be positive. You aren't a drug dealer, you're lot a prostitute..." said Niall.

"No I'm not. You're right."

"Yeah she's free!" Shouted Harry. This sent Niall into a fit of chuckles. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Not like you're getting any."

"You have yet to spread the wealth to me."

"Yet?" Yet. what a fascinating little word. As in later. As in Harry thinks... hmm.

"Yeah, babe let's be honest, it's gonna happen eventually."

"Can someone pretect me from this rapist?" I said melodramatically.

"I will!" Shouted Niall. He put me on his back, then dropped me and grabbed my hand and led me into a closet and locked the door. The lights flicked on. As we sat in a puddle of shoes, giggling silently like little kids playing hide and go seek, Harry's gigantic feet gave him away.

"I'm sorry Valerie. I will not expect sex from you. I will treat you with respect."

"That's a start."

"I won't rape you?"

"Yeah ok" Niall unlocked the door and we tumbled out. He helped me up. What a gentleman.Harry grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"I'm really sorry. I was being a dick. I... I didn't mean to be like that. Obviously you're too great for me to even joke about that, and that was a mistake"

I decided to make him feel bad. I gave him a weak smile and said,

"Oh. No you were right" and looked down, biting my lip.

"No I wasn't" 

I didn't reallly get to plan my next move, because when I looked up, Harry's face was pressed into mine, and his lips were caressing mine. 

"Guys, I'm home!'

Harry and I both went to go talk to the freshly arrived Lou. 

But what just happened?