11. Bunny slippers

Love you guys

Mwah <3

Elle XXX

_______________________________________________________________

So, it turns out Zayn's girlfriend is named Vanessa. She had beautiful tan skin, and hazely green eyes. Her chest length chestnut hair shone with radiance. Plus, she had curves. So, to say the least, she was beautful. The look she was giving me though, wasn't so beautiful. She was looking at her nails when zayn draped is arm around her shoulder, and kissed her cheek.

"Guys, stop eating Val. It's grossing some of us out." said Zayn.

"Really yucky." She yawned. She turned to Zayn, smiled and pulled him in for a hug. In turn he picked her up.

"I think we need to get you home," Zayn said, and after bidding us all a good night, he was on his way. 

"She's.... nice?" Niall asked.

"Well if she makes Zayn happy, then ok." I said.

"Hon, we saw the way she looked at you, you don't need to pretend," smirked Harry.

"If they're happy, so be it. Not my place."

"All right, babe." Louis said picking me up.

"What's with all the pet names?"

"You're our pet."

"That's not kind."

"I love you..."

"You too, you too."

"Hey I love you too!" yelled Harry.

"I second that!"

"I love each and every one of you."

"It's prett funny, cuz a month ago, you wouldn't be saying that."

"Well now I am... am I forgiven?"

"Yesh!" Louis proclaimed, and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek. Oh my. His face was lit up red, and I think mine matched.

"You had a bit of frosting still, thats what that was."

"Yeah ok. Got any mangoes?"

Something hard hit Louis's chest, so it landed in my lap. Harry was smirking, but quickly covered it with a sweet, innocent smile. 

"There you go."

So we had a delishious mango. Before I knew it, it was midnight, and Dani strolled through the door.

"Have you guys seen Li?"

"Err, upstairs?"

"All right" In and out. I miss Danielle. 

It got even later, unitl I got super tired.

"Hey I'll take you to bed," whispered Harry. How does he whisper like that?

"Uh sure, wanna carry me again?" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Just for you babe" I was scooped up. I had sometime in our hours of talking had gone and changed into my pajamas, and bunny slippers, which he had just taken off my feet.

"Hey!" 

"These are adorable" 

"You can't have them."

"Will you get me some?"

"No. Maybe."

He knocked my door open with his foot, and placed me gently under the covers. He sat there and played with my hair as I swiftly fell asleep.