12. yoghurt

Going on vacation monday

guess where?

Bermuda :)

LOVE you ALL <3 Elle XX

___________________________________________________________________

"God damn it, we're out of yoghurt." I yawned and straightened my back. 

"Guilty as charged." Niall waved his hand up.

"Niall, all I want for lunch is some banana yogurt and a sandwhich. Maybe even some crackers if I'm that hungry."

I straightened out my teeshirt and yoga pants. I had auditions next tuesday, so I was thinking about what I should wear. What do you wear to those kinda things? Maybe a lacy blouse and lavander jeans, and ballet flats. Maybe. 

"We need to go to the grocery store. C'mon. LOOOOOOOUUUUUUIIIIIS!!!"

"Yes, Nialler?" called Louis from down the hall.

"We're goin' to the store, wanna come?"

"Depends. who's we?" He said his head popping our from behind a door.

"Me and Val"

"You mean, Louis, Val, and I"

"So you're coming?"

"Niall, I just said so. Duh." at this point he was at the door, and his way out the door.

"What a sassy young man," Niall said turning to me, a smirk on his face.

"Rather," I replied, in a posh accent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the grocery store, Niall got lost in the bakery section. I looked at Louis, who's face looked amused. His eyes shone with happiness. I kindad lost time staring into them, and walked into a fruit stand. Well... he has cute eyes.

"I won't say anything," He said, snickering. 

"Louis," I said batting my eyes, pretending to be really hurt. His turn.

"I-I stubbed my toe." I wimpered. 

"Oh my god, Valerie, the one in the boot?"

"Ye-Yes," I said, letting a tear fall. If I don't get this acting job...

"Oh Valerie, here let me carry you"

And I was on his back. My toe was fine, but he stroked it slowly, and whispered to me how it would be ok, everything's ok, you're ok, I'm sorry, Oh Val it's ok, everything's ok. He turned his head and looked at me with pure care. How did I deserve this? I really don't.

"Val, I'm so sorry, it's ok-"

"Louis, thank you." I have never seen anyne smile quite like that.

"Err, Well that's what I'm here for" He finished his sentence with confidence. He was beaming.

We finally left the grocery store with six bags full of groceries. At least we got a lot of yoghurt. As the door swung open, I saw Liam leaning into the fridge.

"Gosh darn it, we're outta yoghurt!" He proclaimed.