♡Going Under|Part Two♡

An ambulance had been called, and Blanket had been rushed to the hospital. At present moment, he was in the emergency unit as you and Michael waited outside. Crowds of fans had gathered outside of the hospital, and their screams could be heard. Your face was pale, and your hands were trembling. Michael held you tight as the tears streamed down your face.

"Oh God," you mumbled. "Oh God, please let him be okay,"

"Relax," Michael whispered, rubbing your back. You could tell that he was scared as well, but he was holding himself together for you. "Baby, it'll be alright,"

"Michael," you whimpered, feeling hopeless. Your son was in pain, and you didn't know how to help. His injuries looked serious, but you tried your best to stay positive.

Janet and Frank had been called, and they were on their way to the hospital. Michael's manager, and Michael's sister - two of the most important people in your life.

You clung onto Michael's shirt, keeping your eyes on the emergency unit doors.

"(Y/N)!" you heard a female voice calling, making you turn your head.

"Janet," you whispered, letting go of Michael so that you could embrace his sister.

"Aw honey," she sighed as she wrapped her arms around you. "It'll be alright," she rubbed your back.

"Hey," you heard Frank walk up to Michael. "How is he?"

"We don't know yet," Michael shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants. "We're still waiting for news from the doctor,"

Tears were streaming down your face, and Janet quickly brought her thumb up to your cheeks - wiping away the tears.

"It'll be alright," she reassured you. "I know it will. Blanket is a strong boy,"

Suddenly, the emergency unit doors opened - making you pull away from Janet. A male doctor came walking out, removing the mask from his face.

"Hi," his voice was solemn as he looked at you. "Are you Mrs. Jackson?"

"Yes," you responded.

"And I'm her husband," Michael stepped forward.

"I'm Dr. Jenkins," he sighed, looking at you and your husband. "I'm afraid that...your son...didn't make it," he shook his head. "I'm sorry,"

Your whole world came crashing down when you heard those words. You were devastated. Why was God so cruel?

Michael stood there in shock as you fell to your knees.

"No!" you sobbed loudly. Janet bent down, holding you gently. "No!!"

"Sh," Janet rubbed your back, and you could tell that she was crying. "It's okay,"

"Oh my God," Frank muttered, clearly shocked.

"My son!" you cried out. "My son!"

⊰•

Five hours had passed, and finally, you and Michael had left the hospital. The both of you had gotten to see your son's body - and the sight had made you break down. It was devastating. News of your son's passing hadn't officially been announced, and it was to happen the day after.

You weren't sure if you were ready for that.

At present moment, you and Michael were in the vehicle - on your way back to Neverland. Your eyes were extremely swollen, and your face was even more pale than before. Michael was quiet, and he stared out of the window as the car moved along.

Slowly, the car came to a stop - and the driver rolled down the partition.

"We're here," he announced.

"T-Thank you," you breathed, opening the door to get out. Michael did the same - and once the two of you were out of the car, you both shut the doors before the vehicle drove away.

Michael walked up to you, taking your hand in his as the two of you walked into the mansion. The place was empty, and the staff had gone home for the evening.

You and Michael were quiet as you ascended the staircase, making your way to the bedroom. He opened the door, letting you walk in first before he did the same - shutting the door behind him.

With a tired expression, you walked over to sit at the edge of the bed. Michael joined you, and the two of you were silent for a long moment.

"W-We....l-lost h-him," you bit your lip as Michael wrapped his arms around you, holding you close. "We lost our son!" you sobbed into his chest. "Michael...our son..." you cried, your voice becoming weak. "O-Our son!"

You could tell that Michael was crying as well, making you even sadder that you were previously.

All Michael could do was rub your back as he tried to comfort you in the moment. Nothing could be done, because getting over your son completely would never be possible.

Fate is cruel sometimes, isn't it?

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This one was for AubreJackson
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~