♡Manic♡

~SET IN THE MATURE ERA~

~~~~~♡~~~~~

You were laying in bed, reading a novel. Michael, your husband of twelve years, was getting ready in front of the full length dressing room. As he readjusted his coat, you looked up.

A slight blush rose to your cheeks when you realized how handsome he looked. Michael always looked good in a suit.

At present moment, your husband was getting ready for a meeting with his manager, Frank. It was six in the morning, and you could already tell that the day was going to be cold.

Once Michael was done readjusting his coat, he turned around to look at you - catching you staring. You blushed again, looking back down at your novel.

Michael chuckled, walking up to you and taking the book from you. He folded the top corner of the page in a bid to mark the spot that you had been reading. With a small smile, he placed the item on the small bedside table.

Taking your hands in his, he focused on your features.

"I love you," he whispered, rubbing the back of your hand. "So much,"

"I love you more," you grinned.

"I love you most," he winked. "End of discussion," he bent over to kiss your forehead. "You're the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth,"

"You give me too much credit," you laughed a little.

"I don't give you enough," he bit his lip. "You're simply amazing,"

The two of you stayed silent for a brief moment, looking into each other's eyes.

"Well," Michael straightened up. "I'd better get going, or else I'll be late!"

"Do you have to go?" you pouted slightly. You didn't want to be left on your own.

"I have to," he flashed you a reassuring smile. "But I promise that I'll be back as soon as I can,"

"Fine," you sighed, making Michael break into a small smile as he walked toward the bedroom door. "As long as you promise not to take too long," you groaned quietly as he opened the door.

"I promise," he nodded before walking out of the bedroom - being sure to shut the door behind him.

And we're back to being alone.

⊰•

After about half an hour since Michael had left, you had finally decided to get out of bed. You stood up, and walked toward the bedroom door - enjoying the feel of the soft carpet beneath your bare feet.

As you opened the door, you began to feel strange. Something didn't feel right. Brushing it off as paranoia, you walked out of the bedroom - being sure to shut it behind you.

You descended the staircase, frowning further upon noticing that the entire place was silent. Usually, you could hear the maids as they laughed and chatted.

And even if they weren't laughing or chatting - you would run into them as they helped to keep the mansion in order.

However, right now, things were starting to feel strange. You knew that something was terribly wrong.

"Gina?" you called out to one of the maids. "Carol?" you called out for another.

However, you didn't receive a response.

Where could everyone be?

You thoroughly scanned the living room before making your way over to the kitchen, which door was closed. Placing your hand on the handle, you pushed open the door.

At first, everything seemed fine. Then, you noticed the sight that would scar you for life.

Carol and Gina were on the floor, along with the third maid - Rose. Blood was everywhere, and the three women appeared to have been gutted. You brought your hand up to your face, gasping for air.

Tears began to stream down your face as you thought about what to do.

Call the police.

You turned around, only to jump when you saw a young lady - aiming her gun at you. Her eyes were dark, and she looked insane.

"Don't. Move. An. Inch,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Forgive me if it sucked😂
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~