♡A Little Too Much|Part Two♡

Your eyes fluttered open slowly, and it took you about a minute to realize that you were in a hospital room. A frown formed on your face as you turned your head, seeing Michael seated on a chair beside the bed.

He was staring at you with worried eyes, and when he saw that you were awake, he broke into a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered, taking one of your hands into his own.

You looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. Several moments passed by before the memories came flooding into your mind.

"Shit...what happened?" you questioned quietly.

"You collapsed," he let out a breath.

"Did....the doctors say anything?" you sat up gently.

"Not yet," he responded. "But the doctor will be here any minute now with your results," he focused on you.

As if on cue, the hospital room door opened - and a male doctor walked in. He was tall, and well built. His smile was bright, putting you at ease. Michael turned his head to look at the doctor.

"Good afternoon," the doctor spoke. "I'm Dr. Jenkins,"

"Good afternoon," Michael nodded.

"Good afternoon," you managed.

"Now," Dr. Jenkins had a clipboard in his hand. "I have your results here with me, and you'll be glad to know that the cause of your collapse was nothing too serious," he cleared his throat. "(Y/N), here, has just been under a lot of stress lately,"

"Stress?" Michael turned his head back to look at you, a confused expression on his face.

You stayed silent, biting your lip.

"That'll be all, for now," Dr. Jenkins breathed. "(Y/N) is free to go home. I'll give the both of you some space," he nodded before walking out of the room - shutting the door behind him.

Once Dr. Jenkins had disappeared, you let out a sigh as Michael continued to stare at you with confused eyes.

"Stressed?" Michael questioned. "Baby...what's going on?"

You looked away, fiddling with your fingers. Gathering your thoughts, you brought your eyes back to meet Michael's.

"Yes, stressed," you spoke.

"About what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know how to tell you," you sighed. "I've just....been uncomfortable lately, with Janet and Mac around,"

Michael's eyes widened. "What? You don't like them?"

"It's not that...it's just...that...when you're with them..." you trailed off. "You're always playful," you shrugged gently. "And...I..just...I'd appreciate it if you weren't playful all the time. We barely even have personal space together anymore,"

"Wait..." Michael stood up. "So you mean to tell me that you don't want Janet and Mac around anymore?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that there is a time, and a place for everything. It's okay to have fun, but not all of the time,"

"But...that's what makes me happy.." he furrowed his eyebrows. "I like having fun. All the time,"

"I know, but we have to compromise," you whispered. "We need to meet each other half way,"

"It's my house, (Y/N) - I think I can do whatever I want," he scoffed a little, making your eyes widen.

"Michael, why the hell are you being so stubborn?" you narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm not asking you to stop having fun altogether!"