"Leave it, I'll do it," Carol tapped your back. "Honey, you need to go and rest," she breathed as you wiped the tears off of your face with the back of your hand. "You're extremely pale,"

Michael ran in, a concerned look plastered on his face.

"What happened?" he frowned, walking up to you. You held onto him, because you were extremely dizzy. "Hey, hey," he whispered, holding your weak frame.

"She threw up," Carol spoke, clearly worried. "She's so pale, Michael. Please take her to a hospital,"

"N-No," you mumbled. "I just....want...to go...up to...the room..." you sniffed. "And rest..."

"Take her up to the room, and let her rest," Carol urged Michael. "Take care of the poor thing,"

Michael nodded, lifting you up bridal style. He walked out of the kitchen, and made his way to the staircase - slowly ascending it. He kept his eyes on your features, clearly disconcerted.

Once he arrived at the bedroom, he opened the door and carried you in - laying you down gently onto the soft mattress.

"(Y/N)," he went over to shut the door before making his way back to you, sitting down at the edge of the bed. "You need to see a doctor," he shook his head. "I'll call for one,"

"No," you grabbed his hand. "Just...leave it," you smiled a little. "I'll rest, and I'll be fine. I'll go down to the clinic later,"

Michael stared at you, processing your words.

"You have to promise me that you'll go and see a doctor,"

"I promise,"

⊰•

By evening, you were feeling a little better. Mac and Janet had decided to spend the night at Neverland, and for that - you were quite happy. It was always nice to have laughter in the house. At present moment, you were in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to see you.

Several patients were seated in the foyer, waiting to be seen as well. A small smile formed on your face when you saw a man, holding a little baby in his arms. The bundle of joy was absolutely adorable.

As you sat there, a male nurse walked up to you.

"(Y/N) Jackson?" he smiled at you.

"Yes," you stood up.

"Dr. Andrews will see you now," he nodded, leading you to the doctor's office. He opened the door, letting you in before pulling it shut.

Sat at the desk, was a pretty woman - looking to be in her mid thirties. She had fiery red hair that fell in loose curls, and her eyes were a wonderful shade of green.

She looked friendly.

"Ah, Mrs. Jackson," she smiled as you took a seat across from her. "It's lovely to see you," she rested her hands on the desk.

"Hi," you smiled shyly. "It's nice to see you too," you tried not to sound too awkward.

"Well, I take it that a nurse had taken your blood sample a while ago," she smiled as you nodded. "And I have your results here with me now,"

"Okay," you bit your lip. "Is everything okay?"

"Well, it is!" Dr. Andrews grinned. "Mrs. Jackson, you are going to be a mother,"

⊰•

You walked through the doors of the Neverland mansion. You had just returned from the clinic, and you were deeply troubled. You were pregnant, three months along - but you were not happy. You were severely depressed, and you weren't sure if you were capable of bringing another life into this world.

A part of you knew that Michael would be happy - he had always wanted children. He adored them.

When you walked into the living room, Mac, Janet, and Michael were watching cartoons on the television - laying on the carpeted floor. Michael was the first to notice that you were back, and immediately - he stood up, making his way over to you.

"Hey," he whispered, kissing your cheek. "How did it go?"

You glanced at Janet and Mac before looking back at your husband.

"Can we talk? In private?" you requested.

"Sure," Michael nodded, grabbing your left hand gently and leading you into the kitchen.

He let go of your hand, shutting the kitchen door before turning around to face you.

"What's wrong?" he breathed.

"Michael...." you trailed off. "I...I'm pregnant,"

Michael's eyes widened, and he broke into a wide smile. His smile, however, quickly faltered when he noticed your sad expression.

"But I'm not ready," you gulped. "I....I want an abortion,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
I know this one sucked!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~