♡Disentagle|Part Three♡

For the rest of the morning, you couldn't sleep. For the entire time, Michael had been on your mind. You were laying on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was seven in the morning, and your eyes were tired from your lack of sleep.

Slowly, you sat up, letting out a groan. You felt horrible, and all you wanted to do was have a shower. Getting up from the bed, you walked over to your closet - opening it to fetch a fresh set of clothes. You decided to pair tight fitting jeans with an extremely lose sweater.

Comfortable.

You smiled to yourself, closing the closet doors before tossing the clothes onto the bed. Once you had done this, you made your way over to a chest of drawers, opening the top compartment to grab a clean set of undergarments.

With a sigh, you picked out a pink, lace bra - and matching bottoms. After you had done this, you closed the drawer and tossed the undergarments onto the mattress.

"Right," you bit your lip, taking off your dress.

Just as you were about to take off your bra, the bedroom door opened - making you freeze.

"(Y/N)-" Michael's eyes widened when he saw you.

"Oh my God!" you exclaimed, grabbing your dress and trying your best to conceal yourself.

"Sorry!" he cleared his throat, looking away. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize..."

"What do you want?" you breathed.

"Mother has...invited us to the family home for lunch," he spoke, you could hear him swallow. "I just wanted to let you know, so that you could get ready,"

"Okay," you nodded. "Thanks," you frowned a little. "What time does she want us to be there?" you questioned, still conscious of your figure.

"Uh...eleven," he shook his head. "I'll...get going," he said before pulling the door shut.

You let out a breath that you didn't know you'd been holding. Michael had almost seen you naked, and you were a little shaken.

"Well," you quickly brushed it off. "I'd better get ready,"

⊰•

By nine thirty, you had been ready. You made your way out of the room, being sure to shut the door behind you.

You had on your loose sweater over your tight fitting jeans, and you wore a beautiful shade of red lipstick. Your hair was clipped back elegantly - and you were a complete vision.

Making your way down the staircase, and into the kitchen - you saw Lisa, arguing with Michael.

"I don't care!" you heard Lisa exclaim. "She's a woman now!"

As those words left her lips, her eyes spotted you. Michael's back was turned toward you, so when he saw his wife's eyes widen - he turned around to face you. His face went red a little, but it wasn't obvious.

"Arguing?" you chuckled nervously.

"Yes, I was just...telling Michael that you need your own space now," Lisa cleared her throat. "Seeing as you're clearly a woman..." she trailed off.

"What do you mean by space?" you scoffed a little. "Neverland has more than enough space," you raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N)...Michael and I are married - and we'd like to have our privacy," Lisa sighed.