♡Field Of Work|Part Seven♡

"What?!" you gasped, bringing your hands up to cover your mouth. Tears were running down Janet's face as she stared at you. "No, please tell me this is a joke," you felt your heart become heavy.

Janet shook her head, staring at you with a pleading look. "What...what do we do, (Y/N)? What do we do?"

At that moment, you heard Luisa groan. She sat up, and her eyes widened when she saw you and Janet.

"What...what's wrong?" Luisa raised an eyebrow, standing up and making her way over to you. "Hi," she smiled a little at Janet, holding her hand out. "I'm Luisa,"

Janet took Luisa's hand, shaking it gently.

"I...I'm...Janet," she breathed, still in shock.

"What's going on?" Luisa questioned, looking at you.

"Michael...left for Switzerland this morning," you felt the tears streaming down your face.

"What?!" Luisa gawked. "Wha-" she shook her head. "What about his kids?" she looked at Janet.

"They're...with my mother," Janet whispered. "Oh God," her breathing began to quicken. "What do we do?"

"We get on a plane to Switzerland," you whispered. "And we do it now,"

~•♡•~

The ride to the airport wasn't very long. After Janet had told you that Michael had left for Switzerland, you had quickly packed a small bag so that you could travel. Janet drove, and you were seated in the front seat - beside her. Luisa didn't come along with you, but she wished you the best of luck - and told you that she would look after your apartment.

You and Janet were on your way to the airport.

At present moment, Janet had brought the car to a stop in front of a red light. She had been crying silently the whole way, and you felt horrible. You were heartbroken, but you needed to remain strong. The skies were dark, and it was raining heavily.

You leaned back against your seat, staring out at the roads before you. You were becoming anxious as you thought about Michael. You needed him to be okay - you loved him dearly.

The lights turned green, and Janet began to drive again. She sniffled as she concentrated on the road.

"I hope he's okay," she whispered.

"I'm sure he will be," your voice came out weak.

"He loves you, you know," she took a quick glance at you before looking back at the road. "He confessed it to be about a week ago,"

You felt your eyes tear up as you thought about him. You prayed silently as the vehicle moved. You needed him to be okay.

~•♡•~

After reaching the airport, you and Janet had boarded the plane. It was quite a long flight, and finally, you were in Switzerland. The both of you were currently in a cab - on your way to the place that Michael was at.

"Dignitas," you turned your head to look at Janet. "That's where he's at,"

The taxi moved along swiftly, and the sun was shining brightly. The scenery was beautiful, and you couldn't help but admire how peaceful the country was. The people looked happy, and that fact made you smile.