♡Bloodshed|Part Two♡

Michael.

The nurses pushed the gurney that (Y/N) was laying on. Delia and Isabella were with me, but they didn't know what had happened to their mother. (Y/N)'s body was covered in a white sheet.

My eyes were swollen, and there was blood all over me. My heart was broken, and I couldn't come to terms with what had just happened. My wife, the mother of my kids - was dead. She was gone, in an instant.

I stood in the corridor, and already - I could hear the screaming fans from outside of the hospital. Security guards were keeping the crowds at bay, and I was far too troubled to concentrate on anything.

My arms were folded, and the tears began to stream down my face when I saw (Y/N)'s body being wheeled into a small room with glass windows. I stared inside, hoping that she would just sit up and tell me that it was all a prank - a bad dream.

But no, reality was cruel, and I was left to face it on my own.

"Daddy?" Delia tugged at my pants. "Is mommy going to be alright?"

I let out sob, not knowing what to tell her. I had already called Janet, using the hospital's telephone - and she was on her way. Isabella stared at me, biting her nails.

"Mommy," she pointed to the room that (Y/N)'s body was placed in. "Let's go say hi to mommy!"

"No," I shook my head. "Mommy is...resting," I bit my lip, trying my best not to break down in front of my children.

As I fought back the tears, I saw Janet running up to me. Her heels clicked against the tile floor as she ran - a sad expression on her face.

She stood before me, shaking her head.

"She's gone," I began to sob. Delia and Isabella frowned as my sister pulled me in for an embrace. "She's...gone," I sniffled.

"I'm so sorry," Janet whispered. "I'm so sorry," she repeated, pulling away from me. "Where is she?"

I pointed to the room, not wanting to talk. She gasped, bringing her hands to cover her mouth.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Isabella inquired, looking up at me.

"I'll take the kids," Janet spoke to me before leading the children away.

Once she had disappeared with Delia and Isabella - a doctor approached me with a solemn expression on his face.

"Sir, I'm so sorry," he shook his head. "Would...you...like to see her?"

I used the back of my hand to wipe away my tears, nodding. The doctor nodded, leading me to the respective room. He opened the door, letting me enter before shutting it again.

The room was cold, and the air felt heavy. More tears began to flow down my face as I walked up to my wife's pale body. Even in death, she looked beautiful. I was heartbroken.

I couldn't live without her.

Falling to my knees, I began to sob when I grabbed her cold hand in mine. I rubbed the back of it, staring at the face of my one true love.

"Please come back to me," I whispered. "Please, baby,"

But no matter how many times I begged, I knew that she wouldn't wake up.

~•♡•~

After spending four hours at the hospital, I had decided to meet Janet before leaving for Neverland. I had asked my sister to look after my children for the time being - I knew that I would be neglecting them if they stayed with me.

There was so much on my mind. Managing to push through the crowds of people - I finally reached the car. Bill was waiting for me, and he was just as heartbroken as I. Quickly, I got into the car - shutting the door after me. (Y/N)'s blood was still all over the leather seats - making me sob quietly.

The vehicle began to move, and Bill was kind enough to roll all of the windows up. The fans were chasing after our car - but I wasn't concentrating.

I could not describe how lost I felt at that moment. (Y/N) was gone, and I hadn't seen it coming. She was taken too soon.

Slowly, the afternoon sky began to emerge - and half an hour had passed before the car came to a stop.

"We're here," Bill informed me with a solemn tone.

"Thank you," I mumbled before getting out of the car quickly. I shut the door, making my way up to the mansion.

It felt so empty without (Y/N).

Walking through the main doors, I was greeted by one of the maids - Zara. She studied me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jackson," she whispered before getting back to work. I knew that news of (Y/N)'s death was no longer a secret. Everyone knew.

I made my way upstairs to the bedroom that (Y/N) had shared. I slammed the door shut, rushing over to the bed - collapsing onto the mattress. The sheets still smelled like her, and I wanted to hold on to it.

I sniffled and closed my eyes - drifting into a very uneasy slumber.

~•♡•~

Two hours later, I had awoken to the sound of someone calling my name from downstairs. I got up from the bed, making my way toward the door. Opening it with a sigh, I walked out - being sure to shut the door behind me.

As I descended the staircase, I saw Frank - my manager. I knew that I looked like a mess, but I didn't care.

"Mike," he shook his head as I approached him. "I'm so sorry,"

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my pants - shaking my head.

"Yeah, so am I," my voice was hoarse. "Uh...what can I help you with?" I rested my palm against my forehead.

"Mike...I have some news," he cleared his throat. "I think we may have found (Y/N)'s assassin,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~