DDM Nouis

Age: 12
Life changing
Request for Phanisasrealasme
Papa: Niall
Dad:Louis

"I'm only going to be gone for a few hours!" Y/n said to her dads.

"We said no! Look, Y/n I know for a fact there's going to be alcohol! I've been to these sort of parties!" Louis said.

"There's going to be adults there, dad. Please, all my friends are going." Y/n begged.

"I said no." Louis said and Y/n groaned.

"YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!" Y/n yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR DAD!" Niall said getting annoyed with this whole thing.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." Y/n said and stormed out.

"She won't go to that party. She's probably went to get some air." Louis said.

Y/n was walking down the dark street and heard footsteps behind her. So she decided to walk faster. As did the person.

"There's no need to run, love." The man slurred.

Y/n began running when someone grabbed her arm. "Ah!" She screamed.

"I wouldn't scream." The man whispered into her ear.

"No, leave me alone!" Y/n said trying to get away but it was no use. The man was too strong.

*hour later*

Y/n slowly made her way home. She didn't dare to make any noise, trying her best not to limp but her body was killing her. Why are people so disgusting and cruel?

"Oh there you are! Calmed down now?" Louis asked but Y/n walked last him.

"Why are you limping?" Niall asked.

"I fell." Y/n replied bluntly and headed to her room.

"Are you ok? The fights forgotten about, you know that right?" Louis asked and Y/n nodded.

"I'll see you's in the morning." She mumbled.

For the next few weeks, Y/n felt ill, waking up being sick in the morning.

Plus, as she started her period a few months ago but she hasn't got that yet.

"I'm just going to the shops." Y/n said as she rushed out the door before Louis and Niall could've said something.

Y/n rushed to the chemist and grabbed a pregnancy test and looked down when she handed it to the woman in case she saw how young she is.

"Thanks." She mumbled and rushed out the store.

"There you are! Are you hungry? We made-"

"I'll get them in a few minutes." Y/n said and rushed to the bathroom.

Y/n read the instructions and done her business.

"Y/n, you're pancakes are going to be freezing-"

"Yeah, I'll be right out, papa." Y/n said not taking her eyes off of the positive pregnancy test.

*Half an hour later*

"I uh, I have something to tell you." Y/n said feeling sick.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Niall asked.

"Not really." Y/n mumbled. "Remember a few weeks ago? When we had that fight?"

The boys nodded.

"Well... a man... it all happened so fast and it really hurt-"

"You were r-r-" Niall couldn't even say the word but Y/n nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to be disgusted with me. I'm sorry." She said.

"We're not disgusted. We're ready to kill the man who did this to you." Louis said.

"There's something else." Y/n mumbled.

"What is it?" Louis asked.

"I'm pregnant." Y/n mumbled and they froze. 

"That dirty bastard got you pregnant?!" Louis asked and Y/n nodded.

"I'm sorry." Y/n sobbed.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. Look, we're going to help you with this pregnancy. We won't leave your side."

Y/n nodded and happy that her dad's weren't going to hate her.

*nine months later*

Turns out that Y/n was pregnant with twins and she's in labour.

"It hurts, papa!" Y/n sobbed.

"I know, princess. But, it'll be over soon." Niall mumbled and kissed her cheek.

The twins were finally here but one of the had complications.

"I'm afraid to say, but because of Y/n's age... one of the babies have died. The other one is doing perfectly fine and it's a little girl." The doctor explained.

Y/n let out a sob when she found out her baby died and she smiled softly when she saw her little girl.

"Are you sure she's ok?" Louis asked checking the baby.

"She's perfectly fine. I promise you." The doctor said and handed the baby to Y/n.

"We'll take care of both of you. We promise." Niall explained and kissed Y/n's cheek and held the baby's hand.

"What are you calling her?" Louis asked.

"I'm calling her Riley. Excuse what gender was the other baby?" Y/n asked.

"A boy." The nurse replied smiling softly.

"I'm calling him Jake. I'm calling my baby boy Jake."  Y/n replied and held her daughters hand while she held her finger, as a tear made its way down Y/n's cheek.

BSM/DDM Imagines (1D)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara