DDM Liam

Part 2

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked when she opened the door. "Hi, Y/n." Cheryl said, Bear standing beside her, all grown up. "I didn't say, hi. I asked what are you doing here?" Y/n asked, arms folded.

Cheryl sighed. "Is your dad about?" She asked. "Why should I tell you-" "can you stop being so difficult?! I just want to talk to your dad." Cheryl said and Y/n scoffed. "No." She replied and went to close the door when Cheryl stopped it with her heel.

"Liam!" She called as she and Bear walked in. "Hi." Bear greeted, Y/n smiling softly and waved. Bear is still her bother.

"Liam, Y/n is he even here?" Cheryl asked and that's when Liam made his appearance. "Hello." He greeted. "Dad!" Bear called. "Bear!" Liam called and pulled Bear into a hug.

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked, wanting Cheryl to get straight to the point. Cheryl sighed, "I want us to be a family again. I miss our little family." She replied and Y/n scoffed. "Are you being serious? Do you really think that we would want you back? Do you know the shit you put dad and I through?" She asked.

Cheryl sighed. "I know it made a mistake-" "a mistake?! You call that a mistake? You call abandoning your husband and daughter a mistake?! How the hell is that a mistake?! You can't just leave us like that, Cheryl!" Y/n explained.

"Cheryl? Why are you calling me, Cheryl?" Cheryl asked. "I'm your mother-" "you call yourself a mother? You still call yourself a mother after what you did to me? You made Bear leave his own father, his sister, you destroyed this family! You made this family fall apart!" Y/n explained.

"I came back to fix this, Y/n." Cheryl argued causing Y/n to scoff. "You want to fix this? You want solve your mistake? Then why did it take you ten years? Why did it take you ten years to come back and solve things, huh? You can't feel that bad. We've seen the media, we've seen how successful you've become with your makeup shit, how happy you are with Bear by your side. You sit there with your glass of champagne, while we sit here and think of all the good times we had before you abandoned us! You're no mother to me, you're no wife to dad! You're nothing to us anymore." Y/n spat and Liam looked down, not saying anything as Cheryl looked at him.

"If you just give me a chance, Y/n." She begged. "I can't. I don't know if I can ever trust you again, because if I do I'm going to sit there, thinking that you're going to leave us again, we can't go through that again. We can't." Y/n said, her voice cracking at the end.

Liam let out a sigh, knowing that Cheryl might just give up and leave. Taking Bear with her again. "Fine. Then I guess I'll go." She said and held her hand out for Bear to take.

"Come on, Bear." Cheryl said, Bear taking her hand, but let go as he hugged his dad tight. "Bye, dad." He said.

Liam let out a sob. "Bye, son."