DDM Louis

"You don't give a shit about anyone about yourself! You don't give a shit about me, you didn't even give a shit about mum! I should've left when she did!" The tears of anger streamed down my face.

"I don't give a shit? Really? I've raised you since a baby, I was the one who took care of you when your mother couldn't be arsed! I raised you, it's your mother who doesn't give a shit, and you don't give a shit, you don't give a shit about the people who try their hardest for you." Louis argued.

"Try their hardest? You've given up, dad! You saw that I was growing up and you just stopped giving a shit!" I argued back.

"Stopped giving a shit?! Do you know how fucking hard it is watching you grow up before my eyes?! Waiting for you to come home? Every time that you walk out that door, every time I call you and you don't pick up, my heart stops!" Louis sobbed. "You're my baby girl, I love you!"

I looked down, "then why don't you say it back?" I asked, Louis raising an eyebrow. "I tell you that I love you everyday, every night when I go to bed, I tell you that I love you and you don't reply, I wait and I wait and nothing. I don't get shit from you!" I explained. 

Louis was about to say something when I interrupted. "At least mum said it. At least she tried." "She wasn't here." Louis said. "She always tried-" "SHE WAS NEVER FUCKING HERE! SHE LEFT!" Louis yelled, the tears brimming in my eyes.

"I-" "you have no idea how hard it was hearing you cry yourself to sleep every night when your mother left! I've tried so hard to make you have the best life when she left, I've tried so hard to make sure that you've had the best life as me as your dad! I've tried so hard to keep you happy, to make sure that you're never going to be sad again! Your mother never cared for you, she never cared about you! I was the one who brought you up since you came into this world! She never fed you, bathed you, clothed you, even tucked you in at night! She never even said goodnight to you! She never spent any money on you for your birthday, Christmas! Anything! I may have lost her too but I never want to lose you!" Louis explained.

"You lost me a long time ago, dad." I whispered. "You lost me when you left me, you left me to go out with your friends, it was my birthday, and you said that you'd rather go out with your friends than spend time with me, when you promised you would! I even got myself a cupcake with one candle on it! Do you know what else happened? Liam came over, and he got me a cake, he got me a card, he got me a present, Liam's more of a dad than you have been these last few years!" I argued.

"Okay, I get it, you hate me." Louis whispered. "That's the problem!" I argued. "I don't hate you, because if I hate you then I have nothing left." I sobbed. "I just want my dad back. I just want to know what it's like...I want to remember what it's like to be happy, but I'm not happy. I'm never going to be happy." I explained and then walked upstairs, leaving Louis in tears.

Hello! Sorry for being inactive, but i will be more active now! Thanks for reading!