DDM All the boys

Personal for @starwarsfan20
Dad; Louis
Papa; Liam
Pops; Niall
Pop; Harry

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"Hey Natalie." Tim said as he stood next to me. "What do you want, Tim?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Can't I just say hello to my lovely friend?" Tim asked. "Since when was I your friend? You're nothing but a dick." I explained and he narrowed his eyes and I can tell he's trying to keep his cool. "Now now, Natalie, thats no way to talk to a friend." Tim said.

"Just leave me alone." I said and walked away. That was Tim, he's not even close to a friend, he's a dick, he's threatened to hurt me but never has, my dads don't know about him.

|||

"Natalie!" Tim called as he ran over to me. "What do you want now?" I asked, annoyed that he's once again talking to me. "Listen here, you little bitch, you better watch the way you talk to me because it's not going to help you." Tim explained. "Look, just leave me alone, I've got to get home." I said about to walk away when Tim grabbed my arm. "Let go of me!" I said trying to get out of his grip when he slapped me.

"Keep struggling and it'll get worse!" Tim spat, letting go and walking away, as I held my cheek in shock.

|||

"Why do you have a handprint on your cheek?! Who the fuck laid a hand on you?!" Pop asked as he noticed the hand print when I walked in. "It's nothing, just leave it." I replied. "Just leave it?! You've been hit by someone and you think it's ok to just ignore it?!" Pop asked. "Yes! If we do something about it then it's only going to get worse!" I replied. "If we do something about it, then they'll punish that person and it won't happen again!" Pop argued. "This is the only time that this has happened! Just leave it!" I argued back. "It shouldn't have happened in the first place!"

|||

"Did your dads enjoy my little present?" Tim asked as he walked up to me. "Just fuck off!" I spat, pushing him away but obviously didn't like that. "NO, LET ME GO!" I screamed as he pulled me away but my hair.

|||

"Are they not going to do anything about it?! They broke her leg!" Dad said to the police as we were in the hospital. "They have got him kicked out of the college, he won't be allowed back in." The police explained. "You should've locked him up and throw away the key! He broke a girls freaking leg!" Dad argued. "If anything goes any further then the punishment will be worse, now just calm down and take care of your daughter, sir." The police explained and left the room.

"They do nothing, they think by kicking him out of college is going to stop him from coming back and hurting her again." Dad explained as he gestured towards my leg. "We'll pick her up from college from now on and if I ever lay eyes on that dick I'll kill him!" Dad added. "Look, let's just enjoy the fact that she's not hurt any worse than she could've been, as long as that Tim guy doesn't go anywhere near Natalie, she'll be fine. She has us, and you know how Louis and Harry get over her." Pops explained.

I smiled, knowing how protective they are of me and how they would do anything to keep me safe.