BSM Lilo

Surrogate. Age 19

"Y/n, can we talk to you for a minute, love?" Harry asked as he scratched the back of his neck while Niall was behind him biting his nails.

"Uh, yeah." I said standing up as we headed into the living room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Right, well you don't need to agree to this but it's a big thing and we would be so happy if you could do it." Harry explained.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well... we were wondering and hoping... could you-would you be our surrogate?" Niall asked and I went wide eyed.

"Su-surrogate?" I asked shocked.

"You don't have to do it-we shouldn't have asked you. Let's just forget-"

"I'll do it." I said cutting Harry off.

"What now?" Niall asked.

"I'll be your surrogate." I said smiling.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, Y/n!" Niall said pulling me into a hug.

"Why are you thanking Y/n?" Liam asked coming into the living room.

"Y/n just agreed to be our surrogate." Harry said smiling wide.

"Who agreed to be your what now?!" Louis asked coming in.

"Y/n is going to be our surrogate!" Niall said smiling.

"She is not!" Liam said.

"I am. I agreed to it." I said.

"I wouldn't care if you agreed to be their priest for their wedding! You're not carrying their baby!" Louis said.

"But, Lou-"

"No buts! You're nineteen years old!" Louis said cutting me off.

"How could you even think that we would let you do this? Y/n for Christ sakes it's a baby! A baby that you have to give up." Liam said.

"Im making them happy though." I said.

"Making them ruin your body and life more like!" Louis said.

"It's not ruining my life! I'm trying to do a nice thing!" I argued.

"It's a life changing thing! Y/n you've still got your whole life ahead of you. Don't start it off by carrying someone else's child." Liam said.

"Well I'm doing it. I don't care if you're against it." I said.

"Over my dead body." Liam said.

"Guys if she wants to do it, let her do it." Harry said.

"Are you actually being serious?! Harry, she's nineteen years old and you want our sister to carry your baby?! Ha! I don't think so!" Louis said.

"It's not like we forced her into it. We asked her and we said that she didn't have to say yes. She agreed on her own." Harry argued.

"Look! She's not carrying your baby and that's the end of this!"

"Look, at least it's not some stranger! And we all know that Y/n won't change her mind and would want to keep the baby." Niall said.

"Y/N ISN'T CARRYING YOUR BABY, NIALL!" Louis yelled making us all jump.

Then Louis and Liam left the room.

"You bet your arses that I'm carrying the baby." I said and Niall and Harry smiled.

Two weeks have past and I have the hospital appointment today.