Harry Imagine

⚠️violence and strong language. This is about Harry turning psycho, might not be good but hope you enjoy.⚠️

"Please, let me go!" I sobbed, I've been locked in this house for two weeks, Louis has been back in forth and he's not realised that I'm here.

No matter how loud I yell.

"Harry, please, let me go home!" I sobbed, the rope hurting my wrists.

"You are home. I'm all you need. I'll love you, I'll love you more than Louis did. Like I always have." Harry said, a smirk appearing on his face when he saw the tears stream down my face.

"Just let me go home." I whispered. "Please."

"It's been two weeks! What if she's dead?!" Louis asked, gripping his hair in frustration. "Don't say that!" Niall, Y/n's brother said, smacking Louis' head. "But, what if she is though? We can't find her anywhere. That Harry hasn't seen her either, and he's fucking in love with her!" Louis said, Niall shaking his head.

"We'll find her eventually." Niall said, rubbing his back.

I flinched when Harry put my hair behind my ear. "I'm not going to hurt you, love. I would never hurt an angel like yourself." He said, but I moved away from his grip.

"Stop it!" Harry spat. I went to stand up when Harry grabbed me by the hair. "LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled, pulling me back down onto the couch.

"Don't flinch when I show you love, and don't even think about walking away from me when I fucking talk to you, understand?!" Harry asked, I nodded.

"WORDS!" He yelled, causing me to jump. "Yes, Harry." I whispered, my voice breaking. "Good. Now, don't fucking move. I'm watching you." He said and walked away, turning back around when he got to the door.

"I feel like we should see Harry again, he might've heard something." Louis said, heading to Harry's door.

Niall sighed, following Louis with his boyfriend Liam behind him. "I thought you didn't like this guy?" Niall asked. "I don't, hate his guts, find it funny how he thinks he has a chance with Y/n, but I've got to ask." Louis replied, ringing Harry's doorbell.

"If you're going to ask if I've heard anything about your girlfriend, I haven't. It's the same as the yesterday, and the day before that, and the day she's been missing." Harry said, as he noticed that it was Louis that rung his doorbell.

"Well, If you do, tell me, yeah? I'm really worried." Louis said. "As you should be. Now, I've got to-" "HELP!" I yelled.

Niall and Liam looked at one an other. "What was that?" Niall asked, turning his gaze back to Harry. "What was what?" Harry asked, his jaw clenched, his face beginning to show anger.

"HELP ME!" I yelled again. "That." Niall replied. "What was that?" He asked. "It was nothing, I've got to go now. Hope you find Y/n soon. Bye!" Harry said and slammed the door.

"What the fuck just happened?" Louis asked.