BSM Nouis

Age: 17
Why?

I came home with tears streaming down my face, I tried to get them to stop but they just kept coming. There was no stopping them.

"Y/n?" Niall asked as he noticed my tears as I walked into the kitchen.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled and wiped my tears.

"You're crying. Why are you crying?" Niall asked worried.

"I'm not! Just leave me alone, I'm fine!" I said and went to head upstairs.

Niall stopped my though, by grabbing my arm.

"You're not fine! The scale goes; I'm amazing, I'm great, I'm good, I'm okay, I don't know, I don't like you, I hate you, I don't know, I'm fine! The fine option is at the bottom of the list of things! It's okay to not be fine! It's okay to cry! No one here isn't going to judge you and you know fine well that I'm here for you! Louis as well. Now tell me, you know you can!" Niall said and I sighed.

"Am I ugly?" I asked and Niall froze.

"Who told you that?" He asked as his jaw tensed.

"No one-"

"BULLSHIT! Who told you that!?" Niall asked getting annoyed.

"No one told me-"

"You're not ugly, Y/n, you're gorgeous!" Niall said and wiped my tears.

"Then why?" I asked. "Why? Why? Why?! Why?! WHY?!" I asked breaking down as I fell into Niall's arms.

"Why what?! Y/n tell me what's wrong!" Niall asked as he hates seeing me like this.

"Why did Dylan cheat on me? Why did he hurt me?" I asked.

"Hurt you?!" Niall asked getting protective.

"No no, not like that. I mean like...emotionally." I said.

"I don't know. But, what I do know is that he's an idiot. You're gorgeous, you're unique, any boy would be lucky to have you. What Dylan done was a dick move. He's a prick and you deserve someone so much better." Niall explained.

"But, why did he hurt me, Niall? I went to his house and he was kissing Bailey. My best friend! I thought she was with Kyle but I guess I was wrong. About as wrong thinking I was good enough for someone." I mumbled and Niall sighed.

"Stop putting yourself down like that. You know for a fact that you are an amazing girl and people see that in you, Y/n. I know Dylan was your first love and believe me, he won't be your last as it kills me to say it. You're still young and you've still got your whole life ahead of you and you'll meet someone who's going to give you the world." Niall explained.

"I loved him, Ni." I mumbled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I know you did, princess. At first, me and Louis liked him. Louis even seen him as a lad, and that doesn't happen often." Niall chuckled. "But, trust me, Y/n. Someday, you're going to meet a boy and he's going to treat you like how you're supposed to be treated. Think about it this way, you might need to go through so many break ups. But, after each one you're just one heart break away from finding your true love. He's going to give you the world, Y/n. That's something you deserve." Niall said.

"Thanks, Ni." I mumbled and lied on the bed.

Niall smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "Want me to sing little things to you?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded. He used to do that when I was younger.

Half way through the song, I drifted off to sleep.

"Hey, is she ok?" Louis whispered coming in.

"I'll explain later. Let's just leave her to sleep. She's had a tough day." Niall whispered in reply and they headed downstairs.

"She had her heart broken, Lou. And I swear, the next person to date her... better treat her like a fucking queen."