DDM Nouis

Dad; Louis.
Papa; Niall.
Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.

"What are they going to think?" Devan asked, his palms were sweaty. "They should be happy, look it's just a prank, you don't have to take it so seriously and be so nervous." I said. "Lily, you are telling your dads that you're pregnant...for a prank. They'll kill me!" Devan argued.

"Just relax."

_

"Lily, we're home!" Papa called as they put their shopping bags in the kitchen. "Uh, dad...papa, you might want to sit down, we have something to tell you." I said as I held Devan's hand.

"Are you ok? Is he breaking up with you? Did he hurt you, I swear I'll kill you." Niall said and pointed towards Devan with a loaf of bread.

"No, it's nothing like that, it's actually bigger than that." I said. "Oh my god, let me see the ring!" Louis said and took my hand. "Uh, she better not be engaged, he's not asked us!" Niall said and picked up the loaf of bread making it looking like he was going to chuck the bread at him.

"No, dad, papa, I'm pregnant." I said, doing jazz hands but they didn't look as jazzy.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Dad yelled and chucked a packet of Oreos at Devan's head.

"You're going to be grandad's!" I said, repeating the jazz hands.

"Get out." Dad said. Devan and I went wide eyed. "What?" I asked. "Get out, I'm being serious, Lily, get out!" Dad said and pushed us out the door.

"Well, that went well." Devan said, taking my hand as I was too in shock to talk.

"Look, Lily, everything is going to be ok!" Devan said as I wiped my tears. "Ok?! Everything is going to be ok?! My dads just basically disowned me because of a stupid prank!" I argued.

"They were probably just in shock, things like this happen all of the time!" Devan said. "I have to tell them it was a prank. They need to know."

"No." Dad said, going to shut the door when Devan stopped that from happening. "Look, we just want to explain that the pregnancy thing was a prank. Lily and I thought it would be funny and to see your reaction but we were wrong. We're sorry." Devan explained.

"So, you're not pregnant?" Dad asked and I shook my head. "No." I replied. "Then come in then." He said.

"Sick again?" Devan asked, as I walked back into the living room. "That's happened for the past three days, and it's only the morning...SHIT!" I yelled and went wide eyed.

"Language, young lady!" Papa warned. "What's wrong?" Devan asked. "Think about it, Devan! Ive been sick for the past three days, and only in the morning and plus, certain foods make me want to throw up as well, oh my god, this time I am pregnant." Lily replied.

"I think we should take a test, just to make sure." He said and we headed out to the store.

"They are going to hate me." I whispered as I stared at the test, the positive test. "You don't know that." Devan said as he held my hand.

"What's going on?" Dad asked as they sat down. "Promise me that you're not going to hate me." I said. "Hate you? Lily what's going on?" Dad asked.

I looked at Devan, he nodded and smiled softly. "I'm pregnant." I replied. "Lily, I thought we were past this joke?" Papa asked. "This time it isn't a joke." I replied and ran a hand through my hair.

"You're pregnant?" Dad asked, and I nodded. "I understand if you-" "Oh my god, we're going to be granddads!" Dad said excitedly. "Wait, you're happy?" I asked shocked.

"Of course we are, look when you did that joke, it was a surprise. We're happy for you, really we are, love. Congratulations." Dad replied and pulled me into a hug.

"See, they're happy."