DDM All the boys

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry
Pops; Niall
Daddy; Liam
Age; 16
Vampire part 3

"Are you crazy?!" Olivia said trying to get out of pops grip.

She gasped as she saw that I had fangs as well. "Oh my fucking god."

"Hold the fuck up!" Jessica said and held her hands up. "You bitches need holy water or some shit because that's just nasty! How in the seven shades of hell are you meant to do your hair and make up?! You can't even see your reflection!"

Papa looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Of all the time we've known you, you've never talked like that." He said and Jessica scoffed.

"Anyway, like pops said, you've seen too much, and I'm getting hungry." I said and Jessica backed up but hit daddy's chest.

"Are-are you going to kill us?" Olivia asked looking at dad.

"Don't know. We don't want anyone to know about us." Dad replied and ran his hands through his hair.

"We won't tell anyone! We promise! Right Jessica?!" Olivia asked and you can tell she was nearly wetting herself.

"I don't know." Jessica said shaking her head. "I mean I want to be a vamp-" Jessica got cut off by Olivia screaming.

"I told her before that she'll feel a slight pinch." Pops said and wiped the corner of his mouth as Olivia fell to the floor, lifeless.

"Oh hell no!" Jessica said. "Y/n get me out of here!" Jessica said and stood in front of me. "Your family is crazy and I want out!"

I smirked, "I'm afraid that's not possible. See you know to much and knowing you, you've got the biggest gob in the school. So I'm afraid-" I then bit her neck.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jessica screamed and dug her nails into my arm.

I pulled back but still holding onto a dying Jessica. "It was nice knowing you, but all good things come to an end." I said and dropped her.

"Now that's over with, what are we going to do with the bodies?" Pops asked and he picked Olivia up and put her over his shoulder.

"Dump them in a grave yard." Dad said picking Jessica up.

"Harry and Liam, you stay here and get Y/n cleaned up." Pops said and he and dad headed out.

"That was fun." I said and wiped the corner of my mouth.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up."