DDM Larry

Request for @iloveharrystylesbay

Dad; Louis
Papa; Harry 
Age; 16
Trouble

"Did you think you wouldn't get caught?!" The headteacher asked.

"Well you keep watching us like a bunch of freaks, so yeah, it was only a matter of time that I would get caught." I replied smartly.

The thing is, I got caught smoking. I took one of my dads cigarettes and the school is really strict about it, so I got caught by the head and now I'm here.

"Don't get smart! I've phoned your parents and let me give you a heads up. They didn't sound happy."

I just rolled my eyes, acting as if I wasn't bothered but in reality I was terrified.

Me and the head sat in silence when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Dad and papa then walked in.

"Ah, Mr and Mr Stylinson, have a seat."

They took the seats making me in the middle.

"Y/n will not be at school until after Christmas. So she has plenty of time for her exams." The head explained and then we were off.

The ride back home was silent but I knew as soon as I step into that house, hell is going to break loose.

And it did.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Papa yelled slamming the door behind him.

"SMOKING?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Dad yelled and I looked down playing with my fingers.

"LOOK AT US!" Papa yelled and I flinched looking at them.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Dad asked folding his arms.

"Am I grounded?" I asked innocently.

"Darn right you're grounded! Till your birthday!" Dad replied and I went wide eyed.

"Come on, I think that's a bit extreme! Two months tops!" I said and they raised their eyebrows.

"Two months?! That's not enough. You're grounded until your birthday and that's final. Now phone, laptop and unplug your sky!" Dad said and my jaw dropped.

"Thats so unfair!" I said and stomped upstairs.

"SO IS TAKING MY CIGARETTES!" Papa yelled and I slammed my door closed.

"She deserves all this." Papa said.

"I know she does."