DDM Louis

Age; 13
Not accepted
Request for Phanisasrealasme

Y/n is an emo. Has been for years and loves panic! At the disco.

But, her dad, Louis and the rest of the boys, don't accept her.

"Girls your age are meant to be wearing flower crowns, nice dresses! Not have multicoloured hair, listening to heavy metal music!" Louis said.

"Your dad's right, Y/n. It's not normal." Harry said.

"Who the fuck asked you guys?! It's my life and I can do what I want and like what I want! Just because you don't like my style of music doesn't mean you can be mean to me!" Y/n said and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Who do you think you're swearing at?! The music you like is a joke! Your boyfriend is a joke!" Louis said and I scoffed. "Especially his age!"

"Brendon has nothing to do with this, dad! Who cares what his age is!?" Y/n asked.

"I care! You're thirteen not fucking twenty three! How about you just get out of my sight and don't talk to me for the rest of the night!" Louis said.

"I'm going to a concert tonight anyway!" Y/n said going upstairs to change.

"No, no you're not! You're grounded!" Louis said and Y/n laughed.

*Half an hour later*

"Bye dad!" Y/n said and went to leave when Harry grabbed her arm.

"Your dad told you that you are grounded. Stop being a little shit and stay home." He explained.

"And since when were you given permission to tell me what to do?" Y/n asked and got out of Harry's grip.

"Y/-" Harry got cut off by Y/n slamming the door in his face.

*later that night*

It was ten minutes after the concert and Y/n was backstage with the band when Louis and the boys came over.

"Y/n!" Louis called and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked walking over to them.

"We've came to apologise." Louis replied and sighed. "This is what makes you... you. I don't want to be the one who's caused you to change." He explained.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked and Louis nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm sorry too." Y/n said and pulled him into a hug and then introducing the boys to the band.