DDM Louis

Request for Aleksandrina612.
Age; 4.

Louis was having the time of his life, he's on stage again, he's singing his heart out, hearing the fans scream his name, he's home.

"You guys have been amazing! We're going to have a five minute break, don't go anywhere now! See you soon!" He said and ran off the stage for a quick costume change.

"How's Y/n? Is she ok? Where is she?" Louis asked. Everyone in the room looked at the ground. "Eh? Where is she?" Louis asked again.

"Lou, she's-she ran off and we can't find her." One of Louis' assistant said. "What?! What do you mean, she ran off?! This stadium is huge! Oh, my god, we need to find her!" He said, full of panic as he started running around the place.

"Y/n! Y/n, love where are you?!" Louis asked. "I'll give you a cookie!" The cookie bribe always works but she still doesn't show up.

Louis gripped his hair and felt the tears gather in his eyes. "Come on, love. Where are you?!" He asked.

"Daddy!" Y/n called as she ran up to him. "Daddy!" She said and hugged his legs. "Oh, thank god!" Louis said, relief washing through him. "Don't you ever run off again! You scared me!" Louis warned, pointing in Y/n's face.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I just went to the toilet, promise." Y/n said. Louis let out a little laugh, pulling her into a hug. "As long as you're safe. That's all that matters."