BSM Liam

Personal for @SquidQueen26
Age: 13
______

"Sydney, please not today." Liam sighed as he ran his hands over his face. "Sydney, please not today." I mocked, laughing when he glared at me.

"Sydney, come on, love. I'm not in the mood." Liam said, wanting nothing more than to sleep off this headache. "Sydney, come on, love-" "SYDNEY!" Liam yelled, causing me to flinch.

"I've already told you to stop it! Why don't you ever listen to me anymore, huh!? Do you like seeing me angry?! I've got a banging sore head and you doing my fucking head in and causing my headache to get worse!" Liam spat, as I looked down.

"I was just trying to be funny." I mumbled, feeling bad that I made him angry. "Well, it's not very funny. Now, just get out of my fucking sight." Liam spat.

I let out a shaky sigh as I walked out of the house, walking to god knows where.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Jackie, the schools biggest bitch, asked as they stood in front of me. "Just leave me alone." I said, trying to push past them when her and her crew pushed me into an alley.

Liam sighed as he checked his watch, noticing that I ran out three hours ago. "God sake." He mumbled and headed out the house.

"Sydney!" He called, walking by when he saw me lying in an alley, beaten up and unconscious. "Oh, my god, love!" He said and carried me back to the house to drive to the hospital.

••

I woke up to a bright like and beeping, "you're awake." Liam said, holding my hand. "You yelled at me." I said softly. "You got angry." "I know, love. It's just I wasn't up for anything. I'm sorry." Liam explained.

"You scared me today, Liam. I was only trying to be funny, it's going to be a while for me to forgive you." I said. "I understand, love." Liam said and pulled me into a hug.