DDM Louis

Age; 14.
Mum; Eleanor.
Sophia is Eleanor's sister in this.
Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.

"For the last time, Lily, you're not going to that party!" Eleanor said.

"Why not?! Mum, it's the party of the year and all my friends are going!" Lily said.

"You're not going!" Eleanor said.

"Give me a reason why." Lily said.

"I'm your mother and I say no. Is that a good enough reason?" Eleanor asked.

"No, it's a stupid reason. I just don't see why you won't let me go!" Lily said.

"Your mother said no!" Louis said.

"Who said you can come into the conversation?!" Lily asked.

"Excuse me?!" Louis asked.

Lily sighed, "who said you can come into the conversation?" She asked slowly.

"See, this is one of the reasons you're not going! You're attitude to me and your father is absolutely shocking and I'm disappointed in you." Eleanor said.

Lily rolled her eyes, "wouldn't be the first time." She mumbled.

"That's it, you're grounded." Eleanor said.

"What?! I've not even done anything!" Lily said.

"Not done anything?! You're arguing with your mother and giving me cheek, that's a good enough excuse for me." Louis said.

"Again, who asked you?" Lily asked.

"Upstairs." Louis said.

"No, I'm not-"

"GO UP THE FUCKING STAIRS!" Louis yelled causing Lily to flinch.

She sighed and ran upstairs.

*Lily's p.o.v.*

I wanted to fling something at the wall, but fought against it as I would get into more trouble.

But, I know for a fact I'm not staying. I thought, grabbing an overnight bag from under my bed and packing a couple of stuff that'll last me for a few days.

I quickly opened my window and climbed out, there was a thing on the side of the house that made it easier to climb out of.

•••

I knocked on the door, and Sophia answered.

"Lily?" She asked and brought me inside.

^next day^
*Eleanor's p.o.v.*

"Two o'clock in the afternoon, why am I not surprised she isn't awake?" I asked as Louis scrolled through his phone.

"She probably is awake but she's just avoiding us." Louis said.

I sighed and headed upstairs. "Lily?" I asked knocking on her door. "Lily, I'm coming in. You better be up." I said and then opened the door.