DDM Nouis

Twin sister; Lexi.
Dad; Louis
Papa; Niall
Personal for @lizzyandrena
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I sat on the couch, watching as my dad's and my twin sister coming home from a shopping trip, that I wasn't even asked to go to.

"Hey, Lizzy!" Lexi called as she came over with two bags. "I got these for you. I felt horrible that you were not feeling well-"

"Not feeling well?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, papa said that you weren't feeling well when I asked if you were coming with us. I felt bad so I got you a little something." Lexi replied.

"I'm fine. I'm not feeling unwell at all." I said as I sat down.

"Well, why did papa say that you weren't feeling well then?" Lexi asked as she joined me on the couch.

"Isn't it obvious? They love you more than me." I replied.

"Lizzy, don't be ridiculous. They love us equally." Lexi said sighing.

"Really? Then why did they lie to you saying i wasn't well when I wanted to go shopping with you? Why do they always ignore me? Have you noticed that when you say goodnight, they say it back to you. But, they don't to me. The worst one of all, they don't even say they love me back anymore." I explained.

Lexi looked down. "Lizzy, I had no idea. I'm so sorry." She said.

"Of course you didn't know. You were too busy being adored by them. I was left in the shadows again." I said as I headed up to my room.

"Hey, Lex-is that Lizzy's stuff?" Dad asked as he noticed my stuff.

"Yeah, she must've forgot it when she headed upstairs. I'll go give them to her." Lexi said as she stood up.

"No." Dad said as he took the bags out of her hands.

"But-"

"No buts. She's so fucking ungrateful!" Dad said and headed upstairs with the bags. "Lizzy!" Dad called as he came into my room.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Lexi went out of her way to buy you something and you just leave it downstairs." Dad explained.

"I forgot about them, I'm sorry." I said as I went to reach out to get the bags but dad moved them out of my reach.

"You forgot about them?! They were a gift! You're so fucking ungrateful it's unbelievable!" Dad said.

"What's going on?" Papa asked as he came into my room.

"Our daughter is fucking ungrateful!" Dad replied.

"You've just realised? I've noticed that about her a long time ago." Papa said.

"I've had enough of this." I said as I stood up and left my room, heading towards the front door.

"As if she didn't feel unloved already!" Lexi said going after me. "Lizzy!"

"Leave me alone, Lexi! It's fine, I'll get used to it, I'm already used to it. They don't love me like they love you. It's always been like th-"

"LIZZY LOOK OUT!" Lexi yelled.

But, when she yelled, it was too late.