Marcel/Louis

Louis is a punk, Harry is Marcel.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Louis and Marcel are different, very different, you wouldn't believe if someone told you that they were together.

Louis smiled when he saw Marcel at his locker, taking out his history book. "HEY!" Louis yelled, scaring the shit out of Marcel. "No, don't hit me!" Marcel called, dropping his book on the floor.

"It was just a joke, babe. Jumped out your ski-where's your glasses?" Louis asked. Marcel looked down, picking up his book, closing his locker about to walk away when Louis grabbed his arm. "Hey, don't walk away when I asked you a question. Where's your glasses?" He asked again.

Marcel looked up at him, Louis' eyes going dark at the bruise Marcel has around his eye. "Who did that?" He asked, his voice deep, Marcel hearing the anger. "No one." He mumbled in reply.

"Marcel, who did that?" Louis asked, his patience wearing thin. "I told you, nobody." Marcel replied. "Just leave it, Lou." He said, walking away again when Louis shook his head, slamming his hand on the lockers.

"Marcel!" He called, going after him. "Louis, I said leave it! It doesn't matter who done it!" Marcel said, heading down the corridor that his and Louis' next class was being held.

Louis grabbed Marcel's arm once again, making Marcel sigh and turn to face Louis. "It does matter, Marcel. It matters to me, people in this school are breaking your glasses, your personal property and hurting you on purpose. This is serious, when you tell me who it is, I'll sort them out." Louis explained.

"Yeah, you'll sort them out, like you've done before! You 'sorting them out' it solves nothing! It solves absolutely nothing, it makes people laugh at me. It makes them stronger when you're not around, you make them build up their anger and they take it out on me the next chance they get. You don't sort them out, you make them worse." Marcel explained.

"Well it's not like you can sort them out yourself, I mean you're the weakest guy in this school. People in this school sees you as a laughing stock, you're nothing without me, Marcel." Louis argued, before going wide eyed after realising what he just said.

"I'm nothing without you? Is that what you think? Wow, Louis, do you really think that big of yourself? I mean, really? I may not be the most confident but you make me realise that I'm worth something, that I'm not just a nerd, a pathetic excuse of a human being. But, hearing that? Thanks, Lou. Shows what you really think of me." Marcel said, walking into the class room.

Louis sighed, following Marcel in, people who were already in the class putting their heads down. Avoiding eye contact with Louis, the people at his and Marcel's desk turning their heads away, not wanting to cause trouble with Louis as they're known for causing disturbance for Marcel.

Once Marcel sat down, he looked up at the board, narrowing his eyes. Raising his hand, the teacher noticing. "Yes, Marcel?" Mr Niven asked. "Uh, is there a chance that I can move to the front, I can't really see the board as my glasses have broken." Marcel asked. A girl beside him sniggering.

"Something funny?!" Louis spat. The girl stopped laughing straight away, her face going red with embarrassment. "Sorry." She mumbled. Marcel rolled his eyes. "Certainly, Marcel." Mr Niven replied.

Marcel nodded, grabbing his bag and sitting at the front, the only desk that's on it's own.

After class ended, Louis gathered his things, about to head to Marcel when he didn't see any sign of him. "Hey." He greeted walking to the boy who was sitting the closest to Marcel. "Where is Marcel?" He asked.