DDM Nouis

Dad; Louis.
Papa; Niall.
Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.
Part 2
<<<>>>

Devan was being super protective, like he's not leaving my side, he's not even going out to see his brother, Collins, which is easy to see that it was bothering him.

"I can't come today, Collins, I'm sorry. Lily is about to pop and her dads and I need to be there for her, another time, yeah?" Devan asked, not even waiting on a reply as he hung up the phone.

"Devan, you can go out, my dads are here and if something happens, I'll phone you." Lily explained.

"No, I'm going to be here for you, you're carrying our child so you're my first priority." Devan argued and kissed my cheek.

An hour has passed and Devan felt someone tap his head, "your bother's here." Dad said and walked towards the kitchen.

Devan sighed as he headed to the door, carefully placing my head on the pillow as I was asleep.

"I told you I'm busy." Devan said, Collins standing at the door with his arms folded. "Busy doing what? This is your last days of freedom until that kid is eighteen! It would be good if I can spend time with my brother before his life gets taken over by a fucking kid!" Collins argued.

"Look, Lily is due any day now and she needs all the help she can get, I will find a way to spend time with you, I promise but you need to realise that I'm going to be a father now and that's going to be my number one priority." Devan explained and Collins sighed, nodding.

"Okay, fine, tell me if anything happens." He said and headed off.

Devan sighed and headed back to me, still finding me asleep, as he also going to sleep, as he enjoys the peace and quiet before the storm.