BSM Zayn

Personal for @ALLHALEFREDDIE
Age; 18.

Zayn and Louis sat on the couch, glaring at Jack, Louis' son and I.

"We have to do something about it." Zayn whispered, not taking his eyes of us. "I agree, I can't believe that they're doing in front of us." Louis whispered.

All we were doing was sitting at the dining table, laughing, Jack had his arm around me.

"No, I'm doing something about this." Zayn said, standing up, Louis doing the same.

"Right, Jack come on we're off." Louis said, taking his arm. "Wait, can I say bye to Arie?" Jack asked going to kiss my cheek.

"Yeah, better make it quick though because you two are over." Zayn replied. "Uh, what?" I asked. "You two aren't in a relationship anymore, this isn't on anymore." Zayn replied, pointing between Jack and I.

"You can't do that!" I argued. "I'm your brother, your older brother, you have to respect my decisions!" Zayn argued back. "But, I respected you and Louis!" I argued.

"So did I! Come on, dad you can't do this!" Jack said. "Our decision is final!" Louis said and left with Jack.

"Look, Arie, I know it's going to be hard, but this is for the best, it's weird that I'm dating Louis and you're dating his son-" "I hate you." I spat and ran up to my room.

"Arie!" Zayn called but I ignored him, slamming my bedroom door.

**

Louis sighed, seeing Jack lying in his bed. "You've got to get up some time." Louis said. "Get away from me." Jack spat. Louis sighed, "Look I know you're upset-" "I'm past upset, dad! I'm fucking heartbroken! You and Zayn made Arie and I break up! For what?! Yeah, you're dating her brother, but I was dating her and I was happy, she was happy, we were so fucking happy!" Jack explained.

**

"I know, but it's weird, Lou." Zayn said over the phone. "Yeah, she's not moving as well, what do you think we should do? Okay, see you later."

**

"Arie!" Zayn called. "Arie, come here I need to talk to you!"

I let out a long sigh and headed downstairs, just as Louis walked in with Jack on his shoulder.

"What's going on?" I asked, Jack's head snapping up at the sound of my voice, a smile immediately shown on his face.

"Well, we're sick of seeing you both sulking over each other, so Zayn and I have decided to give you both a go." Louis replied.

Jack and I heads snapped up. "Are you being serious?" I asked. "Yeah, we want you to be happy. If you support us, we have to support you." Zayn replied.

"Thank you." Jack and I said, we both stood up holding each other tight.

"I love you." Jack whispered.

"I love you too."