DDM All the boys

Personal for ShannonStyles13
Part 2
⚠️mentions self-harm.⚠️
Dad; Louis.
Papa; Liam.
Pops; Niall.
Pop; Harry.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

I was getting better. Well, I thought I was getting better, but here I am, back to where I started. Twirling the blade.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

^^^

"Shannon!" Dad called. "She's been upstairs for a while. Do you think she's ok?" I came downstairs, making sure that I don't look like I've been crying. "Oh, there you are. You were up there for ages, diners going to be cold." Dad explained. "Oh, sorry." I mumbled.

"Everything ok?" Papa asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I replied, putting a believable smile on my face. I noticed that pops and pop were looking at me with raised eyebrows like they don't believe me but I pretended not to notice.

After dinner, dad and papa went into the living room, I stood up to do the same when pops and pop stopped me. "Sit down." Pops said, I obeyed. They closed the kitchen door. "Are you ok?" Pop asked. I nodded, "yeah....I'm fine." I replied, feeling the tears coming. "No you're not." Papa said simply. "No, you're not, Shannon, we can see right through you. You might have your dad and papa fooled but not us. You were getting better...we thought you were getting through this!" Pops explained.

"I'm fine! There's nothing wrong!" I argued. "Show us your arm." Pop said. I shook my head. "There's nothing wrong with me!" I said, the tears making their way down my face. "THEN SHOW US YOUR ARM!" Pop yelled and dad and papa stormed in. "What's going on?" Papa asked. "I'm fine!" I said as I stood up. "Just leave it!" "Liam, grab her!" Pops said as papa picked me up, arms wrapped around my stomach. "Let go of me!" I said starting to kick.

Dad grabbing me by the legs, having his back to me and papa. "PUT ME DOWN! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. Pops had to look away, seeing me like this being too much for him. "Shannon, stop!" Pop said. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I was getting angry. "Calm down!" Papa said. "PUT ME FUCKING DOWN!" I yelled and they went wide eyed when I swore.

"Put her down." Pops said. "Niall, she's in no fit state to be put down." Dad said as he struggled to keep a grip on my legs. "Put. Her. Down." Pops repeated and dad and papa sighed, slowly placing me down. I went to make a run for it when pops pulled me back, into a tight hug. I tried to fight back but I kept holding on. "Calm down. I'm here, I'm not leaving, I've got you." Pops whispered softly in her ear. "Let me go!" She spat.

"I'll never let you go. If I let you go, I'll lose you, we'll lose you and we can't have that. Calm down." Pops kept whispering. I finally stopped fighting back. "It hurts, pops. I want it to end, I just want it all to end!" I sobbed. "We'll help. Look, you need to stop this." Pops said pushing up my sleeve causing me to push him away. "No!" I said. "That's what the problem is. You're pushing us away, you need help, Shannon. This isn't going to solve things if you keep doing this. You need to stop." Pops said and I ran a hand through my hair. "Everything hurts." I sobbed and I put a hand on my chest, taking fast breaths.

"Let us help you. Just show us your arm-" I cut pop off. "NO!" I yelled taking another step back. "Harry, just let me sort this, yeah? One step at a time." Pops said. Pop let out a long sigh, tears brimming in his eyes. I glared at him, "this is all your fault!" I spat at him. "Shannon, no!" Pops said. "You never cared, you never really wanted me here! I've seen the way you look at me, rolling your eyes every time I spoke. IT'S YOUR FAULT!" I yelled.

Pop let out a sob. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I had to make myself believe that you loved me, making myself turn crazy! Trying so hard to believe that you loved me, that you see me as a daughter. But, no. People at school, and you...made that impossible. I. Hate. You!" I spat and pop let out a loud sob.

"Shannon, stop it!" Dad said. "Look, you're making him cry, you don't want anyone upset do you?" Dad asked as pop fell to the floor, bringing his knees up to his chest and cried into his arms. I pulled up my sleeve. "It's his fault." I whispered. "No, no, baby girl, look at me." Dad said softly. I kept my gaze into the floor. "Shannon, look at me right now." Dad said, his voice becoming more firm. I slowly looked up at him. "Your pop has made mistakes, he's learning from them. He wants to help you, but you have to be cooperative." Dad explained. "Let us help you."

^^^next morning^^^

"First step, in this bag is full of things that can hurt you, put them in this bin." Dad said. I let out a shaky sigh. "I can't." I mumbled. "Yes you can. You're stronger than you think. Do it." Dad said. "I can't!" I sobbed. Dad sighed, "fine then. Forget it!" He said and dropped the bag, walking out. "You want to continue hurting yourself, go right ahead. But, I'm not going to sit here and watch you fall apart!"

As this was happening, pop was watching. I let out a sigh and sat on the bathroom floor. "He hates me." I sobbed, that's when pop came in. "He doesn't hate you. None of us do." He said sitting on the bath. "You do. I hurt your feelings last night. I don't hate you, pop, everything just became too much. I'm sorry." I whispered. Pop sighed and kneeled next to me, kissing my head. "It's ok, baby girl." He whispered.

"Now, I think you know what I want you to do." Pop said picking up the bucket. I smiled softly.

^^^

"Dad?" I asked, walking into the living room. He looked at me then looked away. "I did it, dad." I said softly. "I threw my past away. I'm going to get better." I said. Dad stood up, staring at me. I was nervous, he just kept staring at me when he pulled me into a hug. "As long as you're going to be ok, you'll be strong. We know you will."