Imagine!

Hello, we've reached the last part of this book!
I just want to take the time to say thank you for the reads, votes and comments.
I love the fact that you love my writing, my ideas and I want to thank you for requesting, and for the follows.
I'm going to continue on my other book (1D Imagine).
If you haven't already please give it a read, I will continue making new books as time goes on.
Please feel free to request anytime!

Thanks for reading.

+++++Random Imagine+++++
BSM

"Oh for the love of chips and curry sauce, do you really have to wear snorkel goggles to change our sisters nappy?" Harry asked.

"Yes! It may be weird, but that child is basically a stink bomb, Louis is wearing gloves. Now, if you excuse us." Niall said, taking a deep breath as he and Louis made their way into their sisters room.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis yelled.

"WHO STEPPED ON A DUCK?!" Niall yelled, coming back out of the room.

Liam shook his head and he and Harry made were about make their way into the room when Louis and Niall pushed past them, tea towels around their faces.

"This is actually tragic." Liam said shaking his head.

"MAKE WAY! COMING THROUGH!" Louis yelled, holding the dirty right out in front of him, Niall holding Y/n right out in front of him.

"Louis! Hurry!" Niall called, waiting on Louis getting a fresh nappy.

"NEVER FEAR! SUPERMAN IS HERE!" Louis yelled and ran back into the room.

Ten minutes went by and Y/n is finally dressed. "I think that went pretty well." Niall said, proud look on his face.

"You put the nappy on backwards four times, you buttoned the baby grow up wrong seven times, put her arm through the leg hole, and her leg through the arm hole and you think it went well after it took you ten minutes of actually getting her ready?" Liam asked.

"Yep!" Both boys replied confidently. "Alright then."