BSM Narry

Age 17
Vampire imagine.

It was our dad that was the vampire and me and my two older brothers were born vampires.

My dad changed my mum a few years back.

It was hard to control our thirst for blood at first but now we're stronger and more experienced.

That is until one day, I got in a fight with someone and drained the life out of her.

They've still not found her body that Niall helped me hide.

"We'll bring you back some. There's no way we're trusting you after what happened to that poor defenceless girl." Harry said.

I live with him and Niall now. Mum and dad were cool with it.

"Come on, Harry that was two years ago! Let me come." I said stomping my foot.

"Harry just let her come. Trust her." Niall said and I thanked him in my head.

"I don't know if I can trust you..." Harry mumbled.

"I won't leave your side. Please." I said.

"Fine. But, don't leave our side!" Harry warned.

We made our way out and we stayed in the shadows.

"Don't make any noise." Harry whispered.

"Right, Y/n there's a boy walking down. When he gets close enough, attack!" Harry whispered yelled.

I checked to see who the boy was and I froze.

"Harry I can't bite him." I said.

"Why not?" He asked confused.

"I like him." I mumbled.

"Well you either bite him or you starve. It's your call." Harry said.

I sighed, I'm starving so I need to do it.

I waited until he got a bit closer and I jumped out from behind him.

I walked behind him and pulled him back into the ally.

"AH!" He screamed.

"Don't scream, you'll make it worse." I said.

"Y/n?!" Blake said shocked.

"Don't talk to her! Relax!" Niall said.

"Why are you doing thi-AH!" Blake screamed as Harry sunk his teeth into Blake's neck.

Me and Niall doing the same to his wrist.

"PLEASE STOP!" Blake yelled.

I felt bad but I was starving and I couldn't bring myself to stop.

"Y/n please stop! Please! P-p-" he didn't finish as he struggled to breathe.

"He's nearly gone. Finish him off." Harry said to me and Niall as he wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Pl-please, I won-t tell any-yone." Blake said taking deep breath.

"I'm afraid you won't survive anyway. You're dying, my friend. Its best if we put you out of your misery." Niall said as he took one last gulp of Blake's blood.

"He's gone." I said as Blake eyes closed.

"I knew you liked him but he was the first person to-"

"Don't worry about it. He doesn't like me back. He has a girlfriend-well he had a girlfriend. Can we find her?" I asked.

Truth is, Blake's girlfriend is a bitch and she does everything to ruin my life. I don't let her get the best of me but I want to see her in pain.

"Do you know where she lives?" Niall asked as he was wiping his mouth.

"Course I do. Let's go."