BSM Louis

Personal for starwarsfan20.

Half way through break at school, I started feeling ill, having a sore head, throat, and felt sick.

So I headed to the nurse and told her my problem. "Okay, is there anyone you can call?" The nurse asked. "My mum and sister are working, so my brother." I replied softly.

The nurse nodded and gave my brother a call. "Hi, Mr Tomlinson, this is the nurse at Natalie's school, she has a sore head and throat and she's feeling a little sick, is there any chance you can pick her up? Okay, thank you." The nurse said and hung up the phone. "He'll be ten minutes."

I waited, feeling the pain in my head and throat getting worse.

"Natalie, your brother is here." The nurse said and leaded me to the reception.

"Hey, love." Louis said and ran a hand through my hair, "you feeling ok?" He asked.

I shook my head and buried my head into his chest. "Feel icky, Lou." I replied.

"Well, we'll get you home, Harry's in the car as well." Louis said as we headed out to the car.

I was lying on the couch, wrapped in blankets, my legs resting on Harry's lap, my head on Louis' lap.

We all just watched films, until Harry had to go home.

"You feeling any better, love?" Louis asked as he ran his hand through my hair. "Hmm, you're still a little warm, maybe we should keep you off school tomorrow as well." He said.

I nodded slowly and rested my head on his shoulder.

•••

Lottie came home from work a few hours later. "Louis, Natalie! I'm home." She called and put her coat on the hanger. "Hello?" She asked as she walked into the living room, smiling at the sight.

Louis had his head resting on Natalie's as her head was on his shoulder, his arm wrapped protectively around her.

Lottie pulled out her phone.

'How cute is this? 😍☺️'

She posted the picture on snapchat and instagram.