DDM Louis

Personal for TheRealLilyTommo.
Part 2
////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You're coming on tour with me though, yeah?" I asked as dad nodded but typed away on his phone.

"Yeah, yeah, course I am." He mumbled in reply.

"Dad, you're not being very responsive. Can you give me an actual answer?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll go on your stupid tour!" Dad replied and I could tell he was annoyed.

"I was only asking. You don't have to be so fucking crabby." I said standing up.

••••

The tour has started and my dad lied, he didn't show.

The other boys did, heck even Zayn but not my dad. The person I thought I could trust.

"I'm sure he'll be here, love. He won't let you down, you're his pride and joy." Zayn said as he patted my back.

I nodded, but I didn't believe him.

••••

"Come on, Lily, we're going to watch a film!" Zayn said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

I didn't reply, too busy looking at the five pills in my hand.

"Lily?" Zayn asked as he knocked again.

I just ignored him once again, downing the pills in one.

Zayn then kicked the door open, just as I was about to collapse. Getting caught just in time.

"Holy shit, Lily keep your eyes open, yeah?" Zayn asked, picking me up and rushing to the hospital.

"Tell my dad I'm sorry." I mumbled and went into darkness.

••••

Okay, that beeping is annoying.

"Oh thank god!" Zayn said as I opened my eyes and saw my dad and Zayn, the rest of the boys standing in the hall.

"Why did you do this?" Zayn asked as dad just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"You said you were coming. Why did you lie?" I asked.

Louis just shrugged.

"Don't just shrug! That's your daughter and she early died! What would you do if I didn't save her in time or any of the other boys?!" Zayn asked.

"I wouldn't have done anything. I wish you didn't save her." Dad replied and walked out.

I was frozen, "he doesn't-wha-do I mean nothing to him?!" I asked.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Zayn yelled as he stormed out and searched for Louis.

Leaving me, with tears streaming down my face as the rest of the boys try to figure out what just happened.