DDM Liam

Age: 19
Nobody cares

Request from Phanisasrealasme

A month ago, Y/n got drunk and ended up with Zayn. She woke up before him and left the house before he woke up.

Three weeks after that, she got drunk again and ended up with Louis, doing the exact same thing.

Now, everyone knows that actions have consequences. So, Y/n has just found out she's pregnant... but doesn't know who the father is.

"Dad?" Y/n asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, sweetie?" He asked smiling softly at her.

"I'm pregnant." She said and explained the whole story while Liam just said there emotionless.

"I'm scared, dad. I don't even know who the father is." Y/n said and Liam didn't say anything.

Y/n was close to tears. "Please, dad, I need you."

Liam got up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen.

Y/n let out a sob and put her head on her arms that were on the table.

"Hey, Y/n." Zayn and Louis said.

"What's up?" Louis asked taking a seat.

"I'm pregnant." Y/n replied and the two boys froze. "But, I slept with the two of you, I slept with Zayn first but three weeks later, I slept with you." She explained looking at Louis.

The two boys looked at each other and then also left the room.

"Looks, like I have you to myself." Y/n mumbled, putting a hand on her non-existing bump.

Months went by and Louis and Zayn were not talking to her. Not even Liam.

"I just thought I should let you know that I'm due soon." Y/n said to the five boys but none of them listened. She wanted to cry. They've been ignoring her for the full pregnancy and she doesn't know what to do.

Liam looked up at his daughter and his heart broke at the sight. His baby girl was nearly breaking down in tears and he's not doing anything about it.

"I'll leave you guys alone." She mumbled and slowly made her way upstairs.

Liam sighed and rubbed his eyes. He's meant to protect his little girl, be there for her and he's been ignoring her for the past nine months.

"She's a fucking slut!" Zayn suddenly said.

"I beg your pardon?!" Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

"She's a slut. She sleeps with me and Louis and gets knocked up." Zayn explained but Louis stayed silent.

"Uh, that's my daughter you're talking about!" Liam said.

"Yeah, that you've not paid any attention to throughout this whole pregnancy! Face it, Liam! You think she's a slut!" Zayn spat and before Liam could argue. They heard Y/n come downstairs.

"Y/n?" Louis asked as he saw her face showing nothing but pain.

"Don't mind me. I'm just going to the hospital." Y/n said grabbing her keys.

"No way. I'm not letting you drive." Liam said taking Y/n's keys and getting his own.

"We'll come too." Zayn said.

"Why would you guys want to come?" Y/n asked breathing deeply.

"That baby could be one of ours and we're not going to risk missing the birth." Louis replied and they all headed to the hospital.

"12 hours later"

"She's beautiful." Liam said as he held his granddaughter.

"Has she opened her eyes yet?" Zayn asked. "I hope they're one of our eye colours because if they're Y/n's eye colours we're screwed because Y/n's got her mothers eyes." He added.

"Before she does, what's her name?" Louis asked.

"Amelia." Y/n replied as Liam gently placed Amelia in her arms.

Liam then gasped, "she's opening her eyes." He whispered and she did just that.

The four of them went wide eyed when they saw her eye colour.

"Amelia is my daughter." Louis said smiling wide. "I have a baby girl!" He said and held his arms out to hold her as Y/n passed her on to him.

"Hey, baby girl. I'm your dad. I'm going to love you so much that it's going to hurt." He whispered and kissed her head causing her to hold his finger.

"Congratulations, mate." Zayn said and patted Louis' back and kissed Y/n's cheek. "I'll see you guys later. Going to get a little gift for little Amelia."

"This is our baby girl, Y/n." Louis said not taking the smile off of his face as he watched the little baby in his arms.