DDM Larry

Dad; Harry
Papa; Louis
Brother; Niall
Age; 19
Baby

"Y/n agreed to do it, Harry!" Niall argued as dad said that I wasn't carrying Niall and Liam's baby.

"I don't care! She's 19, how in the hell did you think that this was ok?!" Dad asked causing Niall to sigh.

"She overheard us saying it! We didn't actually ask her, Y/n heard us saying that we should just look for a surrogate and she came in and asked if she can do it!" Niall said.

"And you thought would be ok?" Dad asked me and I nodded.

"Whats with all the shouting?!" Papa asked walking in.

"Oh nothing big really. Just that Y/n offered to carry Niall and Liam's child!" Dad replied.

"I'm sorry... WHAT?!" Papa asked going wide eyed.

"I've offered to be their surrogate. Think about it, I'm making them happy-"

"You're 19 years old! Far too young to even think about having a baby! Oh my good god!" Papa said cutting me off.

"But, I'm making them happy!" I argued.

"I wouldn't care if you were making them dinner! You're not having their baby and that's final!" Dad said and I sighed.

"Why?" I asked and they raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Why what? Why won't we let you carry their baby? Hmm let's see, YOU'RE FUCKING 19 YEARS OLD!" Dad yelled and I groaned.

"SO?! Loads of people younger than me have babies! I'm not even keeping this one-"

"EXACTLY! You're not keeping it and you're going to feel all sorry for yourself! Being someone's surrogate never leaves everyone happy! You're going to feel like a part is missing from you. I don't want to see you sad and-"

"I'm not going to be sad. I'm not going to want to keep the baby. I just want to make the people that I care about happy! Why is that so hard to understand?!" I asked getting annoyed.

"It's not hard to understand! It's hard to believe!" Dad argued.

I just scoffed. "Whatever. I don't care what you say, I'm having their child and you can't stop me!"

"I've always wanted to have a grandchild and the fact that her first child is the child that she isn't even going to keep and for Christ sake it's her brother!" Dad said and I sighed.

"I'm making Niall happy, papa! Why can't you just accept that?!" I asked.

"If you have this baby for them.... then you can forget seeing me as a papa."

Can't believe Joannah is gone. Thoughts and prayers for Louis and his family. Heaven gained another angel. RIP