DDM Lilo

Dad; Louis
Papa; Liam
Age; 16
Request for Phanisasrealasme

You can cut the tension with a knife.

Louis and Liam have been fighting like crazy non-stop.

"So how was school?" Louis asked taking a bite of his dinner.

"Boring as always." I replied also taking a bite. "Plus, there was a massive fight and I nearly jumped in and got involved." I added.

"Why did you get involved?" Liam asked.

"I never got involved. I nearly did because this bitch went for my best friend and you know me-"

"You should've stayed out of it." Liam said.

"I was only trying to stick up for my friend. Look, you can't say that you wouldn't have done the same." I said and Liam sighed.

"You know I don't like violence, Y/n." Liam said and Y/n sighed.

"I know, papa, but she stopped me anyway. She wasn't going to waste her time on her." I explained.

"You should've thought of that first." Liam said.

"Get off her back, Liam." Louis said sighing.

"Off her back? She nearly got into a fight with someone at school and it had nothing to do with her! I'm sorry, Lou, but you know how I feel about violence!" Liam explained.

"Well, that's weird since you nearly fucking hit me with a vase!" Louis argued and Y/n gasped.

"Y/-"

"You almost hit dad? You've got some fucking nerve!" Y/n said standing up.

"I beg your pardon?!" Liam asked also standing up.

"Saying to me that I shouldn't get into fights when yo nearly give my dad a fucking concussion!?" I asked.

"Stop swearing, young lady! I'm your father not one of your mates! Not that I like you swear-"

"Oh grow the fuck up!" Louis spat.

"Do you know what? I'm not staying here if your all going to swear at me!" Liam said standing up. "I'm only wanting what's best for my daughter!"

"OUR daughter!" Louis corrected.

"You sure about that?" Liam asked and walked out.

Louis sighed and sat back down. "Finish your dinner."

*Two hours later*

Liam still isn't back and Louis and Y/n are getting worried.

"We need to look for him, dad." Y/n said.

"I know. Right, come on." He said and grabbed their coats heading out. "You go left, I go right."

Y/n headed off the left in search of Liam. "Papa?!"

"Liam!" Louis called.

Y/n has been looking for Liam for half an hour. But, nothing. "Papa!" Y/n called.

She sighed and gave up, heading back home.

She was crossing the road, texting Louis when a car came speeding around the corner and before Y/n could think, she got knocked off her feet.

After she landed on the ground with a thump, the car stopped instantly.

"NO!" Liam yelled and ran over to Y/n.

"Oh, there you ar-" Louis froze when he saw Liam kneeling next to Y/n and the car only a few feet away from them. "Please tell me you didn't!" He said and rushed to get beside Liam and Y/n.

"I-i didn't see her-she's still breathing. That's a good sign right?!" Liam asked in full panic mode.

"Yeah! Jesus, Liam, how did you hit her?!" Louis asked, pulling his phone out to call an ambulance.

"I came around the corner and didn't see her-she came out of nowhere. Louis, what if I've killed her?!" Liam asked holding Y/n's hand tightly.

"You haven't, Li! Don't say stuff like that!" Louis replied. "Ambulance is on its way."

"Please be ok." Liam mumbled and kissed Y/n's hand over and over again.

*at the hospital*

"You better pray that she's okay, because if she's hurt more than we thought, you can forget about our marriage!" Louis spat at Liam but not taking his eyes off of Y/n.

"Lou-"

"Don't try and argue with me, Liam! I mean it." Louis said and stood up when the doctor came into the room.

"Hello, now, Y/n is doing fine but she did hit her head pretty bad so she'll have a headache for the next few days. Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and keeps hydrated." The doctor explained.

"Thank you."  Louis said and Liam sighed in relief.

"She fine. Oh thank god, she's fine!" Liam said and cried tears of joy.

"Don't think you're off of the hook! You could've killed her!" Louis said.

"Bu-but I didn't. Louis she's ok, we don't have to be worried anymore." Liam said.

"You almost hit my head with a vase, hit our daughter with a car which could've caused you to kill her, and you think i can just forgive and forget? Jog on." Louis said and sat back down next to Y/n.

"The only reason we're fighting in the first place is that you accused me of getting Cheryl pregnant!" Liam said.

"You did! There's evidence!" Louis argued.

"Oh just fuck off, just be glad that she's safe and we're going to work this marriage out." Liam said.

"The only thing that will make this marriage work is that we get a divorce. I don't think MY daughter is safe with you in the house." Louis said and Liam sighed.

"Fine. I'll see you in court." Liam said standing up and kissed Y/n's forehead.

"Court?" Louis asked confused.

"Yeah. Court. I'm getting Y/n for good." Liam replied and left before Louis could say anything but all he done was hold Y/n's hand tighter and kissed her hand.

"I won't lose you. I'm going to fight for you, love. If it's the last thing i do."

Part 2 will be the court date. Who do you want Y/n to stay with??